• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMERC Salutes Kompressor

g8crasher

To All Members,

After tirelessly serving SGMERC since the formation of the club, Patrick Tan (aka Kompressor) has decided to step down from his role as a moderator and event organizer.

Right from the beginning, Patrick has been pivotal in making many things happen in SGMERC. His passion in organizing activities and driving trips has served the club tremendously, and his efforts have contributed to SGMERC's growth from nothing to the active forum and club that it is today. Always a helpful and cheerful person, Patrick never hesitates to chip in a word of advice or cheer on the forum. As such, it is no surprise that he holds the top record for number of postings.

Due to work and personal commitments, Patrick has requested to step down from his active role in SGMERC in order to focus on his career and family. The executive committee respects his decision, and we wish to go on record here that his hard work and efforts are truly appreciated by SGMERC EXCO. His contribution in helping to form SGMERC into what it is today is tremendous and will be remembered always.

We wish to thank Patrick from the bottom of our hearts and wish him the very best!

Sincerely,

SGMERC EXCO

Jason, Jeff, Kelvin, Leon, Randy, Yap, Yen

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bro Patrick, Thank You very much for all your effort and precious time given to SGMERC.

Is now time for you to relax and have a break.

Wishes you all the best in the Car Industries and hope to see you around.

Take Care . :iconsalut:

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your huge contribution over the years to the cause of SGMERC. It would not be what it is today without you.

I trust you will prosper in your area of work and wish you all the very best.

:thumbsup:

Guest RedDevils

At 1st thought it is saluting to Merc Engine Kompressor.

Upon reading, sad man.... but I am sure you will still hang around to help when SGMERC needs you.

Thanks Patrick, for the years of effort eventhough I am new and don't really knows you well. :iconsalut:

Cheers!

Guest Protoss

Bro kompressor,

Very sad that you had to leave the committee and forum.

Will always remember the first 'buka' trip back in 2007, our first 'b' road trip, trip to Penang & Malacca, PG track day and etc.

I respect your decisions and wish you all the best.

Cheers.

bro pat, you were one of the first people to welcome me when i went for my first sgmerc meeting, im sure we will not forget how hard you worked for the benefit of this group.

wishing you and ur family all the best, and hope to see you around!

shalom.

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro Pat,

It's real sad for Unker to see U stepping down.

I Thank you for all your contributions to SGMerc and the success U have brought to the club & forum. :iconsalut:

I wish U all the success in your future whether in the car industries or your future endeavours!

If U ever cum to Batam, Unker is always a phone call away!!!!!

U Take Care Man!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest millionmilebenz

Patrick, as you can see from all the postings here, you will be sorely missed...

Words are not enough to thank you for the sweat and blood that you have put into SGMERC, especially since everything you did was on a voluntary basis without any wish for personal gain. :iconsalut:

I wish you the very best in all your endeavours! :thumbsup:

Best personal regards,

Yen

Hi Pat,

I'm like the rest, shocked to know that you are stepping down.

I'm still consider quite new to the forum but your name and presence has never been new to me. You are like one of the strong pillars to SGMERC. Though there are many more strong pillars that are supporting us now, your exit definitely makes a difference. I'm sure you will be missed badly.

Hope you will continue to achieve success in your career and family, like what you have did for SGMERC. Still hope to see you around ya. Cheers. :punk1:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Quattro

Hi Brothers & Sisters,

Thank you very much for your compliment and support given to SGMerc.

I will still be around to give my support to SGMerc.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: