• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

LF leads on Wald W124 Bodykit

g8crasher

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurhurhurhur... W210 Carlsson kit offered by Benzline is very very tempting too....

My Bilstein's in front collapsed thats why when I was on 2 dot spring pads the freakin front fenders were getting eaten by my tyres to the point the bitumen coating on the fenders completely wore out near the shock mount point.

• 3 weeks later...

Any inkling where I can still find a decent FRP copy or original Wald kit here in Singapore ?

Tks!!

Leon,

So have u had any luck in locating the Wald (rep or genuine) kit in SG?

Apparently there's a place in KL called exoticmods (www.exoticmods.com) which brings in Wald kits mostly for late models.

However, upon my inquiry just before CNY, they're able to order kits for the older models (W124, W140, W126, etc). The catch is that since these models have been discontinued, these kits are only made upon receiving firm orders from dealers/distributors and hence would take anywhere between 6-8 weeks to be delivered. As far as costs go, they quoted between MYR7-8k (shipped to KL), depending on the exchange rate.

If you guys are keen for a group buy ;) let's talk and perhaps they could throw in a slightly better deal >:D

cheers!

yo joe! Nothing from benzline bro. I'll confirm once I renew the COE on me car. Am waiting for next mths pqp. If it's good, I'm going in. ;) tks for the lead on yr kl side mate. I can only get wald kits for the wish here.

• 2 months later...
Guest W208

Leon,

have u heard any news from Benzline wrt to the Wald W124 kit?

wonder how much a complete Wald bodykit would go for esp for the older models.

i know you could also get Wald rims from them too ;)

cheers!

Yo Joe,

A mate of mine went to check it out. He was told that the quality of Wald kits coming out of Japan now are not v good. This is becos the original molds that they've been using to churn out kits have not been well taken care of hence they are plagued with fitment and QC issues.

Guest W208

Yo Joe,

A mate of mine went to check it out. He was told that the quality of Wald kits coming out of Japan now are not v good. This is becos the original molds that they've been using to churn out kits have not been well taken care of hence they are plagued with fitment and QC issues.

thanks for the note mate. i take it that this only applies for the kits of discontinued models?

cheers!