• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

hi i'm new here thinking getting w124

Guest tech

hi i'm new to merc..

i'm thinking of getting a w124 E200..

any advise? wat should i look out for huh?

any diff from the w124 88-99 model and 91-93 models other than the exterior plastics lower body?

wat e fuel consumption like?

thanks in adv :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to the forum. ;D

Check out the thread below for more information on W124 200E/E200

http://sgmerc.com/index.php?topic=202.0

You are welcome to join us at this Sunday's meetup from 5pm at Marina South Carpark A.

• 4 months later...

Hi. I've just been introduced to this site too. Actually I have a 1997 W124 (E220), vehicle is registered in May 1998. ie COE till next year. Mileage is pretty low at 115K, and engine is tip top. This vehicle is good for COE renewal as the PARF value at scrap next year is only about $18.5K. I am looking to sell it at $28K, and just wondering if any of you are aware of possible buyers? sms me at 96288680.