• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

"Auxillary Battery Malfunction" pops up on dash...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw your reply in the other thread... on my w204, it doesn't have this message on the screen. It was C&C SA who told me during 1 of the servicing that the auxiliary battery was weak.. but I ignore it since there is no irritating message on dashboard. only start-stop not working :P

saw your reply in the other thread... on my w204, it doesn't have this message on the screen. It was C&C SA who told me during 1 of the servicing that the auxiliary battery was weak.. but I ignore it since there is no irritating message on dashboard. only start-stop not working :P

Ya, perhaps therer wasnt any code on earlier models..

But ur brake hold still working?

I used my battery for the last 3 years. It does not shows any battery error but after checking by the workshop, the CE told me the battery stated "recharge" which he had recommended me to change.

I had 3 symptom when the battery is weak.

The start/stop is not working.

The hold brake works on & off.

Lastly, it affected my FC. From the 1L/10KM to 1L/8.7KM.

After the change of battery, everything works back. I had achieved 1L/10.5KM now. I'm driving W204 1.6

I used my battery for the last 3 years. It does not shows any battery error but after checking by the workshop, the CE told me the battery stated "recharge" which he had recommended me to change.

I had 3 symptom when the battery is weak.

The start/stop is not working.

The hold brake works on & off.

Lastly, it affected my FC. From the 1L/10KM to 1L/8.7KM.

After the change of battery, everything works back. I had achieved 1L/10.5KM now. I'm driving W204 1.6

The FC is one issue i never take note, will try out this tank and see whats the result... Interesting... Battery and FC linked..

• 1 month later...