• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Merc Stock ICE - need advice

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MB folks, I just booked a GLC. The ICE doesn't come with GPS, any recommendation to install/inter grate GPS with existing system?

Thanks guys

Hi Kent, by chance you got any source, let me know too. I also booked a GLC and wants the GPS also. Maybe we group buy....

Two options. Either you retrofit Comand Online which is the original Mercedes navi system or you install an integrated aftermarket GPS to the Audio 20 (stock audio) screen, with touchscreen interface.

To retrofit Comand, you may enquire with ricric_lo, camber53, or Elebest.

To install the aftermarket touchscreen GPS system may enquire with Elebest.

Two options. Either you retrofit Comand Online which is the original Mercedes navi system or you install an integrated aftermarket GPS to the Audio 20 (stock audio) screen, with touchscreen interface.

To retrofit Comand, you may enquire with ricric_lo, camber53, or Elebest.

To install the aftermarket touchscreen GPS system may enquire with Elebest.

Thanks bro.

Hi Guys,

Will be collecting my CnC C180 soon and looking at installing GPS on my stock Audio 20. Enquired at our site sponsors and was quoted between $1500 to $2000 for both after market and original GPS. Call CnC and quoted $2k for GPS option.

I was wondering if the price is so close, might as well go for agent install GPS, question here is...if the price is so close...might as well go for CnC version.

Just wondering if any bro/sis here using CnC version of GPS and what's the experience thus far?

Hi Guys,

Will be collecting my CnC C180 soon and looking at installing GPS on my stock Audio 20. Enquired at our site sponsors and was quoted between $1500 to $2000 for both after market and original GPS. Call CnC and quoted $2k for GPS option.

I was wondering if the price is so close, might as well go for agent install GPS, question here is...if the price is so close...might as well go for CnC version.

Just wondering if any bro/sis here using CnC version of GPS and what's the experience thus far?

CnC do not install original GPS as in COMAND.

The original option for original GPS aka COMAND is >$10,000 option

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

CnC do not install original GPS as in COMAND.

The original option for original GPS aka COMAND is >$10,000 option

What is quoted to me by CnC is definitely not COMAND. I'm trying to get more information from my sales what is being offer for $2k...

Any one fixed GPS from CnC that is not COMAND?

I've got Comand and the map is bad. Waze does a better job. Lol

Actually I rely almost 100% on Comand, even when I travel up north. But I did update to the latest maps though.

• 2 weeks later...

Was told by my SE that the locally fixed version is using Galactico. So no one fix it?

I have the Galactio system integrated in my car. Hardly use it as I prefer to use Comand. In any case, I don't remember paying that much to install the system.

I have the Galactio system integrated in my car. Hardly use it as I prefer to use Comand. In any case, I don't remember paying that much to install the system.

May I know where did you get your Galactico fixed and how much you paid for it?

May I know where did you get your Galactico fixed and how much you paid for it?

AutoSpritze Ah Boon. I don't remember how much but if it cost $1500 to $2000, I won't have installed it.

• 1 month later...