• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Racechip ultimate setting info

naruto78

Hi all sgmerc members,

My c180 cgi w204 is currently on a racechip ultimate from speedhaus. My race chip setting is 1:1 currently and i just want to know any of the members here are driving the same model as me and the setting in racechip is higher than mine? Just want to gather some info before i tune up the setting on my own. Thanks

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all sgmerc members,

My c180 cgi w204 is currently on a racechip ultimate from speedhaus. My race chip setting is 1:1 currently and i just want to know any of the members here are driving the same model as me and the setting in racechip is higher than mine? Just want to gather some info before i tune up the setting on my own. Thanks

Why don't you try all the different settings & feel the difference. You may find a setting that suits your driving style.

Hi all,

To be frank, there is a significant difference when i installed the racechip. First of all i getting better FC which i measured over two tanks. Secondly is better pick up. But i want to get more details from members around here on the setting before i tune up to next lvl to be safe. I am not advertising for any supplier over here just honest opinion from myself.

naruto bro, just tune up 1 click by 1 click to test the difference..

for me that is what i did... and eventually I reached a point whereby the next click up actually has poorer performance than where I was before... so tune it back down 1 click.. and i assume that's the best performance. :)

personally i can feel the difference in power as I step on the accelerator on different clicks..

cheers!

• 1 month later...

How do we know if the racechip is faulty? At low speed, i am getting unstable acceleration. I revert back to stock and it is back to normal.

imho, dont think it is faulty but likely setting could be too high (e.g. max or near max) which can be too lean for our humid & hot environment.

Try to turn it 2 notch down (the left knob) ride with it and set it back up by 1 notch.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation to Race chip nor uses one.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

How do we know if the racechip is faulty? At low speed, i am getting unstable acceleration. I revert back to stock and it is back to normal.

happened to me before... not new setting also.. have been driving with the existing setting for a long time.. then 1 day it decided to go crazy.. lol

revert to stock, took out the chip and tune 2 clicks down..

then drive...

then tune it up by 1...

drive awhile again..

tune it up by 1 again...

i am back to the setting i have been with for a long time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi where can i my W211 tuned up. Thanks.

You can consult with our sponsors. Monster Tune is able to provide both ECU flash and piggybacks.

• 3 weeks later...

happened to me before... not new setting also.. have been driving with the existing setting for a long time.. then 1 day it decided to go crazy.. lol

revert to stock, took out the chip and tune 2 clicks down..

then drive...

then tune it up by 1...

drive awhile again..

tune it up by 1 again...

i am back to the setting i have been with for a long time :)

A.k.a. Recalibrating

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports