• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc NSHW Year End Run & GTG! 19th December 2015

MarkCWQ

Join us for the year end run and GTG of the year!

There will be a GTG after the NSHW run in the morning. Those who are unable to join us for the run are free to join us for GTG at Raffles Marina.

Details are as follows:

NSHW Morning Run:

Date: 19th December 2015

Day: Saturday

Time: 6.30am (TBC via PM)

Meeting Location: Tuas Area

We will be stopping for breakfast along the way!

Other details such as meeting point and run details will be communicated through PM.

For those who've signed up, please ensure that your inbox is cleared!

What you need:

1. Mercedes Car

2. Valid Driving License (Compulsory if you're the driver)

2. Passport (Compulsory)

3. Ringgit (Compulsory)

4. Touch n Go card

5. Walkie Talkie with SGMerc frequency (Compulsory)

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/9138-sgmerc-official-walkiewalkie-frequency-thread/

GTG:

Date: 19th December 2015

Day: Saturday

Time: After NSHW Morning Run (Estimated Time: 12pm)

Meeting Location: Raffles Marina

Signup NOW!

• Like 3

NSHW Morning Run

1) snsd555

2) chris
3) odessus
4) markcwq
5) keltanky
6) 
7) 
8) 
9) 
10) 

GTG Only

1) 

2) 

3) 

4) 

5) 

6) 

7) 

8) 

9) 
10) 

My heart will join you all.....will strap my car to the dyno n visualize

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

No more MB for me..... enduring with some SRT viper....how i wish i can bring that car to NSHW

Awesome! I miss you so much!

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Museum

Hmmm w211 call old old... hmmmm

Then w124, call? Ancient Ancient... hehehe..

Join la...

Posted Yesterday, 03:06 PM

It is not limited to the first 10 right .. here we go

NSHW Morning Run

1) snsd555

2) chris

3) odessus

4) markcwq

5) keltanky

6) yc3333

7) blackmerc

8) paladin

9) tekku

10) merczai (lai liao lo.. finally :D )

11) Sagiko

12) LucasWYS.10D (1st timer, Do guide me along. :)

GTG Only

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Interested n newbie here. Just having some problems getting the walkie talkie. Shops that I go to the staff are not sure if they can tune to the required frequency. Are all walkie talkies compatible or I really need to get the kenwood ones?

Why don't just go to our recommended one? Solves all your problems and he has different models for you to choose. Not necessarily Kenwood.

Interested n newbie here. Just having some problems getting the walkie talkie. Shops that I go to the staff are not sure if they can tune to the required frequency. Are all walkie talkies compatible or I really need to get the kenwood ones?

Also, do signup first if you're interested to join.