• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Interest Check : Xmas Party cum GTG (Poll)

keltanky

7 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred Christmas GTG Date:

• 19th December 2015 (Saturday)
    • 24th December 2015 (Christmas Eve)
    • 26th December 2015 (Saturday)
    • Others (Please list in the thread)

Come on everyone who has asked about meet-ups please post your interest here. Even if the date doesn't work for you, that's fine. Post your interest with your preferred date. Nothing is cast in stone at this stage. As long as there's interest we'll select a date and time where most are available.

If it helps in your decision making process, this is my latest photo from my recent holiday. Cheers! hur hur hur...

tumblr_mugr0vnKYi1s6i4b5o1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

We'll try our best to accommodate everyone, SGMerc decals will also be available at the planned event.

Come on everyone who has asked about meet-ups please post your interest here. Even if the date doesn't work for you, that's fine. Post your interest with your preferred date. Nothing is cast in stone at this stage. As long as there's interest we'll select a date and time where most are available.

If it helps in your decision making process, this is my latest photo from my recent holiday. Cheers! hur hur hur...

JOINING NOW!!!

event.png

are u single and available sis? i cancelled my flight le.. anyway if i cant make it i just ask my sister come over ok?

New-Products-For-2012-Fashion-Style-Youn

• Like 1

are u single and available sis? i cancelled my flight le..

Specially for you, I'm sure she'll be available anytime!

• Like 2

Specially for you, I'm sure she'll be available anytime!

I though she is you... wanted to pm u.

Disclaimer: Am looking at Gal-4-Gal... oh, keep quiet, dont tell anyone i m gal and a gay/lesb. LOL

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Just helping the moderators kick start the GTG.

Would like to gauge how many are interested in Xmas Party cum GTG.

Tentative Date : 24th Dec evening

Tentative Venue : ONE°15 Marina

24th Dec already have another appt... if there's an approx time window, will check if there's any clash.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Poll added to the topic, please vote as we would like to accommodate as many members as possible.

24th Dec already have another appt... if there's an approx time window, will check if there's any clash.

I'd say next Saturday 19 December may be a likely date? 24 December being Christmas Eve may be a bit difficult for members as they'd probably prefer to spend the evening with their families.

• Like 1

I'd say next Saturday 19 December may be a likely date? 24 December being Christmas Eve may be a bit difficult for members as they'd probably prefer to spend the evening with their families.

I agree

That's a good one! LoL

I will definately try if it's not on xmas Eve

NSHW Morning Run & GTG has been set on 19th December!

Signup now!

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/21482-sgmerc-nshw-year-end-run-gtg-19th-december-2015/