• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

baby car seats

Guest dewey

keltanky ]

just went MS showroom a couple of days back,

wife don' wrote:

If like ML, than sure like GL , currently have liao!

bro.. not the GL.. i mean GLK.. the smaller version..

i think its not in yet, i don't see it in the showroom...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like they have lots of excuses for the E class not having Iso fix system....

The excuse 1 sales person gave me was the safety belt is safer than the ISO-fix system!!....

Luckily my car seat can be attached either by ISO-fix or the safety belt....

somehow I like ISO-fix as it is pretty easy to attached and unattached the seat...

The 'official' reason I got was it was not popular in Asia that's why Daimler Benz took the spec out for AsiaPac models.

Understand the std spec car are spec by DB rather than C&C.

Seems like they have lots of excuses for the E class not having Iso fix system....

The excuse 1 sales person gave me was the safety belt is safer than the ISO-fix system!!....

Luckily my car seat can be attached either by ISO-fix or the safety belt....

somehow I like ISO-fix as it is pretty easy to attached and unattached the seat...

The 'official' reason I got was it was not popular in Asia that's why Daimler Benz took the spec out for AsiaPac models.

Understand the std spec car are spec by DB rather than C&C.

i think SG dealers have alot of bullshits about this & that not popular in SG...

we have so much freaking restrictions from buying cars from agents.

all they know is to bring in the Standard Spec, sometimes worse,

& sell at so much higher price then other places...

so sick of buying & owning car in SG...

WAHAHAHAHA

what a great embarrassment ~!!

just went thru all instructions manuals for the stroller & found out one thing...

EVERY staff from the shop where i bought it does not know the full correct procedure to fold it~!!

they missed out a step, & that results the height to be unable to clear my boot.

after discovering the correct way, now the stroller is very compact when folded.

now again i can love both mine & my baby's benz~!!