• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) - February Farewell Dinner

Guest angela

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Brother & Sister,

Our dear sister leaving us soon and i thought organise a farewell dinner with her and wish her all the best.

Anyone join me?

Date: 06/02/2009

Time: 6pm

Place: Long Beach @ Kallang

1) kompressor

2) daddy fruitcakepablohoney

3) sy69u working

4) C35

5) Jenvid

6) Protoss

7) PaPa 9339

8) g8crashing your dinner

9) dash x 2

10) JUN

11) Jo5hy ( Can i join? i newbie leh )

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother & Sister,

Our dear sister leaving us soon and i thought organise a farewell dinner with her and wish her all the best.

Anyone join me?

1) kompressor (sorry Mercie, I cannot make it. Will meet you another day before u leave)

2) daddy fruitcakepablohoney

3) sy69u working

4) C35

5) Jenvid

6) Protoss

7) PaPa 9339

8) g8crashing your dinner

9) dash x 2

10) JUN

11) Jo5hy ( Can i join? i newbie leh )

12) Sareve

Brother & Sister,

Anyone join me?

1) daddy fruitcakepablohoney

2) C35

3) Jenvid

4) Protoss

5) PaPa 9339

6) g8crashing your dinner

7) dash x 2

8) JUN

9) Jo5hy ( Can i join? i newbie leh )

10) Sareve

Sorry Merci, cant make it to this farewell dinner, Wishes all the best, be safe and take good care.

Brother & Sister,

Anyone join me?

1) daddy fruitcakepablohoney

2) C35

3) Jenvid

4) Protoss

5) PaPa 9339

6) g8crashing your dinner

7) dash x 2

8) JUN

9) Jo5hy ( Can i join? i newbie leh )

10) Sareve

Sorry Merci, cant make it to this farewell dinner, Wishes all the best, be safe and take good care.

heehee, should be

Wishes all the best, be good and behave :devil2: and take good care :swduel:

go there must study huh, dun get distracted by the pretty boys, ya!

heehee, should be

Wishes all the best, be good and behave :devil2: and take good care :swduel:

go there must study huh, dun get distracted by the pretty boys, ya!

Pretty boys ? hahahahahaha... din know Mercie has such inclination... wahahahaha

Guest 2 Mercie 2

hi all.......... since most of you cannot make it tonight..... then we shall postpone this gathering to a later date... or.. i'll see you when i'm back in june/july! Take care too all my dear friends... i'll be GOOD and BEHAVE! ;) >:D

Guest 2 Mercie 2

william lai!!!!! want to make me DEPRESSED right! hahahahahahahahaha daniel told me alrd. hahahaha i thought many people couldn't make it so i last min postponed it........ sorry sorry. so what surprise? you and your surprise gang..

william lai!!!!! want to make me DEPRESSED right! hahahahahahahahaha daniel told me alrd. hahahaha i thought many people couldn't make it so i last min postponed it........ sorry sorry. so what surprise? you and your surprise gang..

this is the result of poor planning and a lousy communications model..

grrr... :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie:

my surprise was supposed to be damn good one la... now some !@#$%^&* go ruin it...

ahhhh... there will be punishment for sure :asshole: :asshole: :asshole: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2:

eh menenses... on behalf of all of us, my sincere apologies for not being able to do a good one for you... :3some:

Heehee, thread starter started it than back out. Nevermind, i'm still intending to meet her. Willy, if you intend to have another one, do let me know cos a few of us wanna see her too!!! Suggest the young group join up the younger group more fun! ;D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 2 Mercie 2

fruitcakepablohoney ]

Heehee, thread starter started it than back out. Nevermind, i' wrote:

young[/u] group join up the younger group more fun! ;D

hahahaha. sry for the late late reply....... ~~ didnt get to meet some gd friends i have here before i left.... however... i'm definitely coming back during my winter break in jul. here's so so boring.... not many friends... no night life.... my sch people quite unfriendly..... :((( ~~~~~ and coincidentally i met frasier on the plane.. hahahaa

p.s thank you for the express thing!

hahahaha. sry for the late late reply....... ~~ didnt get to meet some gd friends i have here before i left.... however... i'm definitely coming back during my winter break in jul. here's so so boring.... not many friends... no night life.... my sch people quite unfriendly..... Sad(( ~~~~~ and coincidentally i met frasier on the plane.. hahahaa

Don't like that say leh!!! Mebbe you in wrong school lah!!! :P

Plently to do in Melbourne. Hope you treasure your experience. Consider yourself fortunate to be there and hope you make the best of it. :)

Guest Sareve

2 Mercie 2 ]

fruitcakepablohoney ]

Heehee, thread starter started it than back out. Nevermind, i' wrote:

young[/u] group join up the younger group more fun! wrote:

hahahaha. sry for the late late reply....... ~~ didnt get to meet some gd friends i have here before i left.... however... i'm definitely coming back during my winter break in jul. here's so so boring.... not many friends... no night life.... my sch people quite unfriendly..... :((( ~~~~~ and coincidentally i met frasier on the plane.. hahahaa

You're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT zzz. Singapore is so much better!

Guest 2 Mercie 2

g8crasher ]

hahahaha. sry for the late late reply....... ~~ didnt get to meet some gd friends i have here before i left.... however... i' wrote:

Don't like that say leh!!! Mebbe you in wrong school lah!!! :P

Plently to do in Melbourne. Hope you treasure your experience. Consider yourself fortunate to be there and hope you make the best of it. :)

hahahahahahaha.... you were from monash is it? ya lar..... you.... jason.... and some others said... when i come here... will not want to go back alrd.... NOOOOOOO. hahaha. i dont like the weather. cold, hot, cold then hot. and ya plenty to do... housework.. in melb la ~~~ haha will share more with you soon - winter break! hehehehe

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Mercy, papa & the rest miss you. Don't forget when you're back to contact us!

even before sch starts..... i alrd set my eyes on the hol dates for the year. hahahahaha be back end of jun for 3 weeks hols. ya of course! :)