• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Considering a C200 vs Audi A4

Guest urban

I am new to the website. Appreciate everyone's help here.

I am considering changing my car to a year old C200 or Audi A4.

I registered in this website to look at the interior and exterior photos of the C200 Kompressor.

However, my searches of the C200 photos yield very limited pics of the car.

Please post pics if you have them. Thanks.

One more question to ask (sorry): What is the LCD screen in the car used for? Display of music and computer info only?

Thanks.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cklasse

Hi Urban, welcome.

Why didn't you go to Merc Center if you want to see the car? Go see and touch the car there and help yourself to the coffee there too.

If you can wait, why not join us in our monthly meetup and you will get to see a few of the W204s in different colours and setup. The guys will be willing to explain and demo anything to you.

Hi urban, welcome to sgmerc.

We will be glad if you can do a simple intro of yourself .

The LCD for the C200 is for Telephone / FM / Disc Changer.

It will be easier if you just pop by C&C or to our meetup and get a real feel of it, we have both.....

C200 and A4 awaiting you.

Cheers.

Hi everyone,

I have been owning Jap cars all these while....2 toyotas, previously a Corolla and now a Camry.

Have been thinking of changing cars with the dropping prices and all... and the idea of switching to a more luxury brand came into mind.

So far I have been to test the Lexus IS250 and also the A4. Actually i went to Performance Motors but did not bother to test drive as the rear leg room is not so comfortable for me on the 3 series.

I think i will make a trip to C&C tomorrow.... The C200 Avantgarde has a nice exterior.

remember the coffee :devil2:

What's up with the coffee? Special?

welcome urban..... the special thing about the coffee is...................

ITS FREE............................

jokes aside....

all depends wat u looking for...... comfort or performance?

c-class is more to a comfortable ride with a luxury feel....

a4 is more on performance with the mods very readily available......

this my views..... dont flame me how.........

Guest Cklasse

:offtopic:

Just watched the movie Transporter 3, and MAN !! that Audi in the movie looks good on the European roads. It was trashed and knocked but it still appeared nice without dent.. even soaking whole car in the water can still start the engine.

Just watched the movie Transporter 3, and MAN !! that Audi in the movie looks good on the European roads. It was trashed and knocked but it still appeared nice without dent.. even soaking whole car in the water can still start the engine.

:offtopic: movie bro....... just like those in bollywood......

:offtopic: you should know how many of those Audi they used in the movie lor!!

I was looking at A4 and C200 too before finally deciding on the C200. My brain was saying A4 and my heart C200. In the end, the heart ruled :P

Nothing beats going down to have a look first hand and test driving.

SYT no need C200 la.... A Honda will do :tazzie:

true, true............ but conti cars especailly merc gets more SYT............

btw, i'm still waiting for 1 to jump into my car.... hehehehehehehe

btw, i'm still waiting for 1 to jump into my car.... hehehehehehehe

Yours are kept for those 30's..... :tazzie:

Guest NewC180

I test drive the A4 before I bought my C180 as well. Actually, I like to A4 looks, design and the very comfy seats with lap extension. End of the day I still bought the merc becos IMHO merc is more reliable over time. Just my 2 cts.

9339 ]

btw, i' wrote:

Yours are kept for those 30's..... :tazzie:

:offtopic: ya lor.... i only get those............ hahahahahahahahahaha :offtopic:

Guest RedDevils

Hahaha... yo bro urban,

You come to the wrong forum liow.... here most bros and sis will guide you to the shining star.

Come to our regular meetup to find out more if you have not decided on your purchase by then. Even if you chose the A4, you are also :welcome: by the members here.

Cheers!

Thanks everyone.

Thing is I have yet to test drive the C200. And I lean more towards the A4 looks.

Anyhow... i have also decided to wait if prices come down a bit after CNY.

No hurry to get new wheels for CNY anyway... so can play the waiting game.

You guys are great.... will try to attend GTG if time permits (and if i am allowed to be there with my jepun-jia).