• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG brake & accelerator pedals

Omgamg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just the rubber cover that looks like the original AMG sport pedal

the original gas pedal comes with the whole assembly whereby this one is the cover only

If you use the Parts number on that label to locate online. cant find anything

this slip on one will eventually look like the one if you change the entire pedal.  but it means you have to Cut the back part of your original rubber pedal to get the original pedal out.. ahh, dunno how to say. theres a thread on this...

• 4 weeks later...

OEM parts is look more similar to real part, just the quality check & it will wear off much easy depend how you use it. 

You can try Sonic Racing.

The pedals in the picture is taken from my ride after they installed for me, so far good foot feel :)

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/19275-w176-a-class-bi-xenon-drl-headlamp-led-taillamp-kn-filter-pedals/?p=227380

You can try Sonic Racing.

The pedals in the picture is taken from my ride after they installed for me, so far good foot feel :)

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/19275-w176-a-class-bi-xenon-drl-headlamp-led-taillamp-kn-filter-pedals/?p=227380

The black black rubber will wear off after couple off months??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...