• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Game Console Advice - Wii, PS3 or Xbox 360 ?

Help help help!!! Please advise all you hardcore gamers out there. I am a big fan of Gran Turismo so that should automatically put me in PS3 territory but is the machine good value vs the Wii and 360 ?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help help help!!! Please advise all you hardcore gamers out there. I am a big fan of Gran Turismo so that should automatically put me in PS3 territory but is the machine good value vs the Wii and 360 ?

PS3 is really a good m/c to invest!!! but also must invest in a at least 32" LCD, best view in 40" LCD!!

my technican is a real hardcore gamer!! I had seen his progress all these years, agreed with him when he showed the powerness of PS3 as compare to 360 & Wii

good ah good ah all pro PS machine people here. kekeke.

yah need good TV too. Was very tempted to get the Pioneer 7th Gen 42in plasma at the recent pc show coz the deal was very very good. Something like $3.2k with alot of freebies thrown in.

Guest jenvid

good ah good ah all pro PS machine people here. kekeke.

yah need good TV too. Was very tempted to get the Pioneer 7th Gen 42in plasma at the recent pc show coz the deal was very very good. Something like $3.2k with alot of freebies thrown in.

Hey comes 2 more poison...

check out www.d-box.com no hardcore car gamer & home theater is complete without this. HM @ Funan has them... All I can say is it completes the last dimension. Just got it hook up yesterday :D ;D Checkout the CES 2007 clip ;)

Drawback is only 1 PC game is supported. But movie is a different story...

This rocks big big big time....

Console: IMHO, it is gonna be Wii & PS3 gotta have both.

Plasma: Dump the pioneer, get the panasonic 70H, dump it after 2 yrs when Sony Bravia X200 drops to reasonable price... but nothing beats an LCD projector with a Faroudja chip, wide throw.

Oops it is 3 poison now... :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cklasse

I want to buy PSP.....so that I can watch movie or play game when waiting for my wife to decide on the clothes....you know, girls going in and out of changing room for hours. PSP has wifi, so can play with other PSP.

Where to get the best bargain?