• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Elite auntie drive SLS

twisti

It's not an offence to take photos of cars in public. I've been chased down a carpark by a spotter on foot while driving a McLaren. Car spotters are part of the car community, gotta learn to coexist with them.

If the story is true, this auntie really has no class! And putting plastic bags on the bonnet of an SLS? Disrespect! Proves money can't buy you class.

Money can't buy class.....she drives quite exotic car in Singapore standard not so many people can have this kind of luxury as long as photo taken in public and no malicious intent she doesn't have the right to demand person to handover the phone or force to delete picture.

Actually we only hear 1 sided story. I think not good to comment much and seriously just because it is parked in public place, that also didn't automatically tells u the woman is okay with this guy taking photos. It's not the most polite thing to do, god knows what you want to do with the photo?

• Like 3

Well Well, I think she went too much as well. She can be polite and tell the guy to delete that photo if she does not like her ride being shot. I think most people will do that if you ask nicely.

But if you start hurling abuse this is what u get. "FAME"

yesterday my car was shot , a guy came up to my property and shot that. He came into my personal garage. Mind you in US I can kill you just because you enter my property and I feel it is a threat to me.

I had to nicely get him to leave , and delete the photo as it makes me feel uneasy. After all my car is the only one in the whole the city i am in. ( I watch him delete the photos taken and also checked the photos as well.)

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Well Well, I think she went too much as well. She can be polite and tell the guy to delete that photo if she does not like her ride being shot. I think most people will do that if you ask nicely.

yesterday my car was shot , a guy came up to my property and shot that. He came into my personal garage. Mind you in US I can kill you just because you enter my property and I feel it is a threat to me.

I had to nicely get him to leave , and delete the photo as it makes me feel uneasy. After all my car is the only one in the whole the city i am in. ( I watch him delete the photos taken and also checked the photos as well.)

Yours was taken within a private property without permission. If the photos were taken in public, I don't think you can ask the shooter to delete the photos unless they are considered obscene.

I think still can.... because the object is still your property

Yours was taken within a private property without permission. If the photos were taken in public, I don't think you can ask the shooter to delete the photos unless they are considered obscene.

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

wow!

hqdefault.jpg

Thaiedwin's SWAG in the US

Came across this on fb. Do you guys like people taking photos of your car?

10368961_10153322657196900_1877422545354

1743672_10153322657131900_13919152724843

10403351_10153322657146900_4892076522624

HURmf0xl.png

https://www.facebook.com/gilbertcheah/posts/10153322668121900?pnref=story

Seldom post but after reading your content, really make my day. Damn funny lah this woman.

Somemore she say the car cheapskate. Wonder what car the guy was driving to have her

comment that its a cheapskate car. Car is still a car, if he had gone to a motorbike, she might have

called it 'bicycle' hahahah

yesterday my car was shot , a guy came up to my property and shot that. He came into my personal garage.

For a moment I thought your car was shot at by gun. Lol....very common in USA as in road rage.

For a moment I thought your car was shot at by gun. Lol....very common in USA as in road rage.

Yea very common, but I think no one want to get death sentence for a road rage. 1st degree murder. No way to get out of it

wow!

hqdefault.jpg

Thaiedwin's SWAG in the US

Lol I do not do that , I live low.... A lot of don't do here. Not like Singapore. But 911 comes fast here. 2min sure will reach your location.

Came across this on fb. Do you guys like people taking photos of your car?

10368961_10153322657196900_1877422545354

1743672_10153322657131900_13919152724843

10403351_10153322657146900_4892076522624

HURmf0xl.png

https://www.facebook.com/gilbertcheah/posts/10153322668121900?pnref=story

Seldom post but after reading your content, really make my day. Damn funny lah this woman.

Somemore she say the car cheapskate. Wonder what car the guy was driving to have her

comment that its a cheapskate car. Car is still a car, if he had gone to a motorbike, she might have

called it 'bicycle' hahahah

What if he gone to the MRT?

I think still can.... because the object is still your property

Didn't know that. Like that next time I'll ask the TP to delete my speeding photo from his camera. Lol! All car spotters committing crime?

hahaha i wonder.......  but its just up to individual.....how they settle the issue.... it might just make her uneasy

Didn't know that. Like that next time I'll ask the TP to delete my speeding photo from his camera. Lol! All car spotters committing crime?

I very shallow.

I only have these queries:

1. cannot see clearly but is she chio?

2. she looking for god-son?

=P

I only cheapskate C class, maybe I can get SLS also.

#lifeistooshorttosweatoversuchlittlethings

The whole kopi shop was talking about this Auntie... one unker told me maybe she is not the "owner" of the car... maybe belongs to her 'Friend".... scared later people know about her driving "his" car.... then next time can only take taxi... But not I say one ah... some kopitiam unker tell me one....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Maybe not even her car. There is no proof she went into that SLS thou. Just too stressed up.

The whole kopi shop was talking about this Auntie... one unker told me maybe she is not the "owner" of the car... maybe belongs to her 'Friend".... scared later people know about her driving "his" car.... then next time can only take taxi... But not I say one ah... some kopitiam unker tell me one....

Maybe not even her car. There is no proof she went into that SLS thou. Just too stressed up.

Have lah....1st pic shows her in the driver's seat.