• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New C Class Open for booking

Guest angela

Guest angela

Was informed by C&C last nite that the new C is open for booking. Ard $156k for the Elegance C200 but now comes with free upgrade to avangarde version.

Anyone going for it?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CBlack

Was informed by C&C last nite that the new C is open for booking. Ard $156k for the Elegance C200 but now comes with free upgrade to avangarde version.

Anyone going for it?

just went down to C&C to pick up the brochure from my sales rep :D May book now to avoid the 2% GST increase >:( the 2% can be used for mods ;D

just went down to C&C to pick up the brochure from my sales rep Cheesy May book now to avoid the 2% GST increase Angry the 2% can be used for mods

wah solid lah cblack!!! wish I could do that too!! must change my line of work leow man

Guest CBlack

just went down to C&C to pick up the brochure from my sales rep Cheesy May book now to avoid the 2% GST increase Angry the 2% can be used for mods

wah solid lah cblack!!! wish I could do that too!! must change my line of work leow man

see see only lah, not confirm yet :D

bro, not difficult la. go to any electronic shop buy the best colour printer and do it yourself. 2, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 10000 note also can. u can choose pound, or euro, or us hahahaha

Hahahaha then I will try first at ATM machine see if can pass bor but only can print out $100 ... that means I need 100 for 10k!! hard job hard job

Better to estab contacts in Malaysia to do for me $30k job for E55. Kekekekeke

Guest jenvid

bro, not difficult la. go to any electronic shop buy the best colour printer and do it yourself.

2, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 10000 note also can. u can choose pound, or euro, or us

hahahaha

U need a Heidelberg sprintmaster... :D remember the show catch me if u can ?

The final push is after u watch fifth gear review of the C Class..

Guest angela

Very nice web site, especially the videos:

http://www.c-for-yourself.com.sg/main.html

After watching this video, my cheque book ended on the table.....but my hands are tied.

I am going for black on black and are now deciding on the additional options like command, advance agility control, inteligent lighting system, etc... :D

How much do you need to top up for the extra option?

Guest skipper

What sets the W204 apart from others are the cool options. If we start adding these, the price will be closer to $180k, not to mention the long wait for them to include these in the factory :(

Guest CBlack

What sets the W204 apart from others are the cool options. If we start adding these, the price will be closer to $180k, not to mention the long wait for them to include these in the factory :(

I was told that for certain options, you may have to wait til dec or early next year before the car can be delivered.

Guest angela

I was told that for certain options, you may have to wait til dec or early next year before the car can be delivered.

Didn't know it has 'hidden' cost as well.

Better check properly before giving the cheque.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TURBONETIC

I was told (by C&C) even booked before 1 Jul 07 we still have have to bear the extra 2% GST; coz they can only invoice after the car is registered.

just went down to C&C to pick up the brochure from my sales rep :D May book now to avoid the 2% GST increase >:( the 2% can be used for mods ;D

Guest TURBONETIC

How much is new C180K?

Anyone going for it?

Guest TURBONETIC

C200K at $156k is a bit expensive. For just another $10k I can get a facelift 523i already. Totally different class and different engine refinement.

How much is new C180K?

C180K no available yet. understand it will only come in Sep. The booking now is for C200K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bieffe

But then is a larger engine= more tax

C is brand new but 523 is facelift leh.

C200K at $156k is a bit expensive. For just another $10k I can get a facelift 523i already. Totally different class and different engine refinement.

How much is new C180K?

C180K no available yet. understand it will only come in Sep. The booking now is for C200K

Guest kinggo

Hi,

Anyone test driven the new C200 yet?

How was it? Am also going to test drive it very soon too but it would be good to hear from others as well. The test drive is such a short time, it's hard to pick up all the good/bad points about the car.

I guess anyone considering buying the C200 would also test drive the 523i since the price gap is quite small. Anyone tested both and like to share the reasons for your pick?

Cheers,

Kinggo

But then is a larger engine= more tax

C is brand new but 523 is facelift leh.

How much is new C180K?

Guest angela

How much is new C180K?

BMW is too much hype. Even the so called `refinement' is only confined to the engine, and that's it. To me true refinement is overall driving experience. Its just so hard to drive smoothly in a 523i and the drive is nervous all the time. I will take the C200 anytime over the 523i. And I will also opt for the advance agility control for a bit of fun when I feel like it at the touch of a button. Otherwise, the stock handling of the new C Class has excellent poise and balance already, something that no current BMW or my Audi has managed to achieve.

So, I would rather spec the C200 up with Agility Control, Panaromaic Roof, AMG Sports Kit, Command System. As for the 5er being a different class, I agree, a Bimmer will always be a lower class than the shinning star. So to me, save $10k, and get a `higher class' car, is just a bonus which doesnt really matter to me coz I buy a car to satisfy myself, not my neighbours ;D