• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

I am noob

Guest xuexun

Hello people.

I am changing from bmw to c180 in Tenorit Grey soon. Just signed on the dotted line few days ago. Now i am thinking of fixing some nice bodykits on the car and so many parts to zhng if $$ allows. Any where with the best lobang? And any "must mod" for a c180?

hello bro!

welcome!

after the cosmetic changes of bodykits and new set of rims....

u must get the sprint booster for w204! its just out!

this one must get + KNN filter!

you may wish to change your exhaust, as i think the exhaust is diff from C200?

and of cos there's always the K BOX + Pulley kit for perfomance related.

come down to meet ups and meet the rest of the residents!

check out CBlack's brabus decked out ride!! :2guns:

Guest morganoh

Hello people.

I am changing from bmw to c180 in Tenorit Grey soon. Just signed on the dotted line few days ago. Now i am thinking of fixing some nice bodykits on the car and so many parts to zhng if $$ allows. Any where with the best lobang? And any "must mod" for a c180?

I believe that u are buying your car from C&C, cos only C&C sells C180.

My advice is fork out $10k and get everything from C&C.

for $10K , u will get

AMG body kit ($6K+)

5x 17inch AMG rims ($4-5k)

Advance agility sports Suspension ($4K+)

Semi sports bucket seats (cant buy outside)

Chrome Gear knob (maybe $100-200)

Alum Brake and accelerator pedal. (maybe $100-200)

All the above if buy outside and buy separately will cost u much much more than $10K (around $15K)

and furthur more U can only have advance agility suspension install from Germany, cant do it in Singapore.

Its very value for money for $10k

Guest kepiting1sg

Hello people.

I believe that u are buying your car from C&C, cos only C&C sells C180.

My advice is fork out $10k and get everything from C&C.

for $10K , u will get

AMG body kit ($6K+)

5x 17inch AMG rims ($4-5k)

Advance agility sports Suspension ($4K+)

Semi sports bucket seats (cant buy outside)

Chrome Gear knob (maybe $100-200)

Alum Brake and accelerator pedal. (maybe $100-200)

All the above if buy outside and buy separately will cost u much much more than $10K (around $15K)

and furthur more U can only have advance agility suspension install from Germany, cant do it in Singapore.

Its very value for money for $10k

I second that! $10K for the AMG package is worth it.:yumyum:

Tuner bodykit + rims will usually set U back abt. $10K but U still has not added in the exhaust.

We will slowly posion him....... :whip2:

Hello people.

:welcome: to sgmerc, hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Yes, Is worth to opt for the AMG package and upgrade to 18" from C&C. Take this package as a start off and many others poison awaiting you till you meet all the others poison king from this forum.

Guest NewC180

Welcome Xuexun for switching over, me also just switch from E46 to C180! Always see you posting in the bmw forums.

I thought you can only purchase the AMG package if you order and wait for your car (indent)? I don't think you can buy stock cars and add on the AMG package. Correct me if I'm wrong...

hihi all.. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Anyway, I wanted to get the AMG sports package from C&C but the salesman tell me they no longer do the AMG bodykit. So no choice have to get 1 without. However, he offer help retrofit the kit ( bodykit only) somewhere for $5xxx+ and he say is salesman price.

Guest NewC180

All switching from the dark side....finally see the light of the star. Welcome Jedi-s..... :swduel:

Haha... I didn't actually 'switch', now I belong to 'both' sides!!

Anyway, glad to be here rather than keep staying only in the dark side!

Guest NewC180

Anyway, I wanted to get the AMG sports package from C&C but the salesman tell me they no longer do the AMG bodykit. So no choice have to get 1 without. However, he offer help retrofit the kit ( bodykit only) somewhere for $5xxx+ and he say is salesman price.

I did checked with one of the workshops here, was quoted $6xxx+, so I guess the price you have is quite attractive. Price should include spray painting etc etc..

I did checked with one of the workshops here, was quoted $6xxx+, so I guess the price you have is quite attractive. Price should include spray painting etc etc..

yup, it includes spraying and labour.

can anyone tell me what is K-box? how much power can i expect with that? c180 --> c200??

yup, it includes spraying and labour.

can anyone tell me what is K-box? how much power can i expect with that? c180 --> c200??

OK, the K Box Booster kit were suppose to have a increase of 25 bhp according the that 'angmo' from Kleemann which tune mine few months back.

A W204 with K Box + Header + Intercooler + Exos was told by the same 'amgmo' that his car are at least 265 bhp comparing the stock C200 @ 184 bhp.

No one does a actual dyno test yet, heard Bro Morganoh did wanted to do a dyno but no FR from him yet.

Do meet up with us and have a feel of our ride and compare the diff yourself.

See you ......

Guest kepiting1sg

This page from Kleemann should gip U an explaination what the piggy back K-Box & SC pulley kit can do for your ride.

Though the specs are for the W203, it should gip U an idea some much more power U can squeezed

out from your C180 W204.

http://kleemann.dk/site/Main/performanceproducts/performancekits

poison is slowly sipping in.....no antidote for the posion! :devil2:

Guest morganoh

Yes pls give MBM a call before you plan, not so sure the W204 can or cannot add on this booster kit.

Stock C180 156 bhp, C200 184 bhp.

I think C180 can only add K-box but cant add pulley.

my C200 after C63 quad exhaust + high flow cat + header + kbox and pulley has a 215HP at the engine crank

Guest kepiting1sg

Yes pls give MBM a call before you plan, not so sure the W204 can or cannot add on this booster kit.

my C200 after C63 quad exhaust + high flow cat + header + kbox and pulley has a 215HP at the engine crank

Hi,

I have previously added the K Box + pulley kit + C230 SC to my W203 by MBM without any problem.

The only problem was the stock header couldn't get the exhaust out fast enough

215HP @ crank and how much HP @ wheels?

Stock W204 184HP is @ wheels or @ crank?

I heard that CBlack is getting much more >250hp. Izzit? :)

Could it because some loss of the addtional power due to heat without the Vaeth Intercooler?

This will be interesting information for fellow W204 kakies who want to do perf. mods.

Bro moganoh,

Yours could have more than 215 @ crank.

Mine are more responsive after RE TUNE by that 'angmo' from Kleemann.

Yes Unker Batam, Cblack's are around 250 now which claim by that 'angmo'

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro moganoh,

Yours could have more than 215 @ crank.

Mine are more responsive after RE TUNE by that 'angmo' from Kleemann.

Yes Unker Batam, Cblack's are around 250 now which claim by that 'angmo'

Ran, CBlack has the intercooler.

That could possibly make quite a diff. in not losing power due to heat loss by better cooling.

Guest tategoi

Hello people.

Me too. E60 -> W204 ^-^

Guest Cklasse

Hello people.

Me too. E60 -> W204 ^-^

Welcome Jedi tategol :swduel:

Hi all,

I just collected my C180K from C&C last night.

Please provide some clarifications:

1) I was told that I should not insert MP3 CD that I have burn in my Audio 20 as it will jammed up the system and void the warranty? If so, why offer MP3 playback feature?

2) I read the manual and it indicates that MP3 CD can be played by Audio 20?

3) I am given a different set of Wing Mirrors - my SE said I am 'lucky' as it is the latest design (used for SLK)?

Any advices? Thank you!

Hi all,

3) I am given a different set of Wing Mirrors - my SE said I am 'lucky' as it is the latest design (used for SLK)?

Any advices? Thank you!

There is a thread on this new wing mirrors already. Seems like new cars are getting it. Did your car comes with the new hooded instrument cluster as well?

LeeCH ]

Hi all,

3) I am given a different set of Wing Mirrors - my SE said I am ' wrote:

There is a thread on this new wing mirrors already. Seems like new cars are getting it. Did your car comes with the new hooded instrument cluster as well?

Sorry - please educate me what is hooded instrument cluster; this C180K was an impulsive buy. I have no clue what I just purchased...