• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

"It's finally here...ARIEL ATOM 3!!!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

UNVEILING THE WORLD'S ULTIMATE RACING MACHINE...THE ARIEL ATOM 3, & it's here!!!

The facts:

300 bhp form supercharged Honda VTEC engine, strapped to a strong super frame chassis that weighs only 500kg. That's 600bhp/tonne, boosting significantly more performance than any Ferraris, Lamborghini or Porsche. Only a Formula One driver will experience statistics and performance more brutal.

If you're really interested, please call +65 9761 1166

DSC05292.jpg

DSC05290.jpg

DSC05312.jpg

DSC05291.jpg

DSC05289.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC05298.jpg

How many gears does the Atom have? Does it function like a normal manual car?

The Atom has a total of 7 gears. 6 forward gears + 1 reverse. It works just like a normal manual car, with a clutch. It also has a Quaife Limited Slip Differential (LSD).

Read in today's paper that road legal will be ard 200k+ while track version is 168k+

I wldnt drive one of these on the road... with none of the safety stuff on board, way just too dangerous.

I rather buy the track version tow it on a trailer on a merc to sepang & enjoy....

At 168k, no road tax, no skyhigh insurance premium, no funny govt taxes etc it is all too tempting... haha...

Guest xiaohong

Worst of it.........

No Air-Con and I C E

Cant imagine driving this car on the road having the Track feeling....... :banghead:

But drive the car on the road....sure got many mei mei and babes will look.....David will like coz they can jus HOP into the car......even with skirts! :yumyum:

Worst of it.........

No Air-Con and I C E

Cant imagine driving this car on the road having the Track feeling....... :banghead:

But drive the car on the road....sure got many mei mei and babes will look.....David will like coz they can jus HOP into the car......even with skirts! :yumyum:

Jump / Hop in ??? I sure cant do it.......

Guest xiaohong

Worst of it.........

No Air-Con and I C E

kekekeke...neither could i!!!!!

Jump / Hop in ??? I sure cant do it.......

Yah literally babies & super xiao mei mei will hop in lor... any older I will be truly amazed.

Jenvid ]

kopimonster ]

They' wrote:

yea....u damn right!

but i am very suprise our gahmen actually let this car in wrote:

homologation like not pass yet leh...

I'm quite sure it'll pass all the requirements here in S'pore. Can't wait to see one on our roads!