• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Interesting Ebay Items

So, I decided to use the ideas from what members on 190revolution.net are doing. Basically whatever people would find on ebay related to their cars, they would share it with the board to see as well. I would check out their forum here and there and it helped out occasionally. So why not start it here.

Here's what i found today while browsing Ebay

Diffuser for W211

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carbon-Fiber-Splitter-Diffuser-Mercedes-Benz-E55-AMG_W0QQitemZ140102376936QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33638QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Roof Spoilers for W211

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rear-Roof-Spoiler-Mercedes-Benz-E-Class-W211-03-04-05_W0QQitemZ220097923883QQihZ012QQcategoryZ33629QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Roof Spoilers for W203

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rear-Roof-Spoiler-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-W203-01-02-05_W0QQitemZ220098193949QQihZ012QQcategoryZ33629QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can post links to eBay with the newly installed eBay BBC mod.

Click on the eBay icon located in the toolbar when you're posting and insert the auction ID in between the tag.

Basically will look something like [ ebay]123456789[/ebay]

So the first auction listing you posted for the diffuser would look something like this below.

[ebay]140102376936[/ebay] Diffuser

Have fun! ;D

ya i saw before but not in my top list yet. hahahaa

bro looks damn comfortable leh.... kekekekekekekeke

take corner grip tight tight also shiok leh... soft leather... luxurious... smells nice... mai tu liao lah

• 7 months later...

i bought a carbon fibre roof spoiler for my 211 frm ebay,

1st delivery was rejected cos there was crack, the 2nd delivery was a very long wait.

when i finally got it, the quality & finishing is gd... but...

it doesnt fit nicely on my rear windscreen... so i decided not to install.

now its lying in my car boot.

i bought a carbon fibre roof spoiler for my 211 frm ebay,

1st delivery was rejected cos there was crack, the 2nd delivery was a very long wait.

when i finally got it, the quality & finishing is gd... but...

it doesnt fit nicely on my rear windscreen... so i decided not to install.

now its lying in my car boot.

yours parano roof lei.. color dun match??

put it up for sale lor? i'm sure got some W211 owners will sure get it?

Guest millionmilebenz

yeh MMB, you can get this!! give your car a nice facelift!!

Thanks Kel! Yes I saw before... like the look of the smoked glass one. But, still decided to stick to the "original", haha.

Also saw the 6-slot grille for W126 with the carbon-fiber look. Looks very cool also!

Tell you where I've been surfing for the last 2 nights -eBay Germany. Hehehehehe. Find out for yourself.

Morgen,

ebay.de rocks ;D

Found some hard-to-find items for both the W208 (MB carbon-leder lenkrad) & W140 (AMG sportauspuff) ;)

Villen dank !

• 3 weeks later...