• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Visit to First Automobile

Guest angela

sillywilly ]

VERY NICE willandes! :banghead: WELLLL DONE story-telling! :dblfk: :snglfk: Dont tell me.... "mine cannot bend, will not break one" ----> wah, ur "c180 antenna" so power meh! Hahahaha. And and and posting up my unglam pictures.... that i told you to safe keep don' wrote:

jialat liao... i shall avoid you from now onwards.. time to do the usual and throw smoke to cover my :asshole:

sharman took the pictures... you should bend his antenna

and

yinfung provided some of the storyline, you should break his antenna.

i'm just the poor reporter bringing the story to the whole world... :P :P :P

eh yinfung u promised me a bodyguard after i posted this... i think its time to take u up on ur offer before i kena :2guns: firing squad from the 2 slks...

wah wah wah, pattern come out already?!! >:D i provided SOME only. anyway, mine is fin. if you're talking about radio antenna of course.

bodyguard? i was just saying only leh. mercy so "agile" with her radio antenna, you probably can't run?! :death:

congrat Jun on your new ride :thumbsup:

hey Cblack.. thanks alot alot =) :D :D

see you on the next meetup ya Jun , should be this coming sunday lor, nice car :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

hey hi.. =) yea see you all soon :punk1:

hopefully i will be free on the nxt meet up.. cya cya!!

funng ]

sillywilly ]

VERY NICE willandes! :banghead: WELLLL DONE story-telling! :dblfk: :snglfk: Dont tell me.... "mine cannot bend, will not break one" ----> wah, ur "c180 antenna" so power meh! Hahahaha. And and and posting up my unglam pictures.... that i told you to safe keep don' wrote:

jialat liao... i shall avoid you from now onwards.. time to do the usual and throw smoke to cover my :asshole:

sharman took the pictures... you should bend his antenna

and

yinfung provided some of the storyline, you should break his antenna.

i' wrote:

wah wah wah, pattern come out already?!! >:D i provided SOME only. anyway, mine is fin. if you're talking about radio antenna of course.

bodyguard? i was just saying only leh. mercy so "agile" with her radio antenna, you probably can't run?! :death:

Mercy have mercy... :love7:

B33M5R ]

Erm which antenna u talking abt? LOL!

If it' wrote:

the one that is connected at the lower part of the body near the backside there. (of the car)

Wah lau all your antenna longer than mine! :(

dun worry dan... you can have some of mine... with the protein included, your pipe will be just as mightly as ours... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

funng ]

wah wah wah, pattern come out already?!! >:D i provided SOME only. anyway, mine is fin. if you' wrote:

do u remember the first night we met? after BJs, we went to daniels house to finish up? u remember the "thing" mercy was playing with? the one with the red red colour inside? i feel like posting those pictures now!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mercy "have mercy on us".......................... talk about her plan being BACKFIRED... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i am so dead...

HAHAHA! Talk about best first club impression ever!

funng didn't even stand a chance when he first met us.. he was just sucked into the ever enlarging big worm hole of crap we spread... haha ;)

sillywilly ]

wah wah wah, pattern come out already?!! >:D i provided SOME only. anyway, mine is fin. if you' wrote:

do u remember the first night we met? after BJs, we went to daniels house to finish up? u remember the "thing" mercy was playing with? the one with the red red colour inside? i feel like posting those pictures now!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mercy "have mercy on us".......................... talk about her plan being BACKFIRED... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i am so dead...

Lol curious...

oh man. i :pray: Mercy doesn't see this thread anymore. hahaa. Willy, if i were you, I would be worried for my life! :death:

especially if she sees that photo!

but, yeah, it was some impression that time. :3some:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

sillywilly ]

OH! so now you wanna talk about "do you remember" la. Then willandes, do you remember that night we went drinking at dan's place? Do you remember that PICTURE we took with THAT STAIN around your :censored: So now you wanna dig out the past la...... swee... :death:

Its ok la. Me and victor just came up with a plan just now (a modified and improved one, not houses this time). You dont mind we trial on you first la hor. You are most :welcome: Your christmas pressie from us. :devil2: So how many CARTONS OF EGGS and SPRAY CANS shall we buy? >:D

MERCY HAVE NO MERCY. :devil2: :devil2:

ooohhhhh. you got her HOT :banghead: :banghead:

hahaha. ok. lets not dig into the past anymore please? its unwanted! hahahhaa.

anyways, willy, here a :iconsalut: to you. just incase i don't recognise you after what Mercy does to you. hahaha

indeed, mercy has no mercy! :devil: >:D

Anyways, back to topic. Our visit to First Automobile was rather interesting don't you all think? it added so much colour to our recently dull life?!

ooohhhhh. you got her HOT :banghead: :banghead:

hahaha. ok. lets not dig into the past anymore please? its unwanted! hahahhaa.

anyways, willy, here a :iconsalut: to you. just incase i don't recognise you after what Mercy does to you. hahaha

indeed, mercy has no mercy! :devil: >:D

Anyways, back to topic. Our visit to First Automobile was rather interesting don't you all think? it added so much colour to our recently dull life?!

yea ! indeed a interesting one. really want to thanks all of you, kompressor, and first automobile :rockon:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mercy, only i nv disturb u hor. i very :angel1: one

not like sharman who is a cock :police: and willy a :devil2: inside(he told me, we haven see the real :devil2: yet)

eh wilson.. i also nv disturb mercy.. ahahhaa i also very :angel1: ..

like willy :devil2:, hahahaa

erm i added you in msn. u saw it? =)

not like sharman who is a cock :police: and willy a :devil2: inside(he told me, we haven see the real :devil2: yet)

yes

yes

okay... hmm so this sat u going to YD? :D