• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Visit to First Automobile

Guest angela

thanks to mercy and gerald... i got in after doing a 20point turn...

e697e926.jpg

jun, the proud new owner of his first merc...

7ba331e4.jpg

as wilson and i would say... "so SEXcited!"

3f59b511.jpg

some one else also SEXcited...

799a7148.jpg

making a mental note of the list of poisons to give

a76ad97d.jpg

ok, look at the reflection, i am passing my camera to B33M5R. the pictures after this were taken by him... not me...

2c4f6599.jpg

dun understand? read on to find out the full story

e8a873be.jpg

whats with wilson? he keep sucking the bottle...

16bf7c36.jpg

and where is his eyes pointing?

43c1471d.jpg

still looking!!!

c254f442.jpg

hor hor!!

7308f85c.jpg

Guest 2 Mercie 2

VERY NICE willandes! :banghead: WELLLL DONE story-telling! :dblfk: :snglfk: Dont tell me.... "mine cannot bend, will not break one" ----> wah, ur "c180 antenna" so power meh! Hahahaha. And and and posting up my unglam pictures.... that i told you to safe keep don't expose!! @#$%^&*() :tazzie: You'll get it from me and wilson later. PROTECT ur ANTENNA! :censored:

VERY NICE willandes! :banghead: WELLLL DONE story-telling! :dblfk: :snglfk: Dont tell me.... "mine cannot bend, will not break one" ----> wah, ur "c180 antenna" so power meh! Hahahaha. And and and posting up my unglam pictures.... that i told you to safe keep don't expose!! @#$%^&*() :tazzie: You'll get it from me and wilson later. PROTECT ur ANTENNA! :censored:

Lol... :wifstupid: :ninja:

nice photo! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Haha jun how was the mini meeting at YD? Sry could't make it was at a BBQ at East Coast.

hey hi!! ahaaa yea very fun meeting them. its okay there is still other time we can meet together =)

tml going down for the demo session?

JUN ]

nice photo! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Haha jun how was the mini meeting at YD? Sry could' wrote:

hey hi!! ahaaa yea very fun meeting them. its okay there is still other time we can meet together =)

tml going down for the demo session?

Haha u should know....

Guest Quattro

Hey Bro,

Many thanks for your continuous support.

You guys indeed make the whole ceremoney a memorable one and we (First Automobile) and looking forward for more of such event.

Thank you

Sharman! why u like to take picture when im thinking of something... :whip2:

Lol! Why must u think of something when i want to take picture? :tongue1:

:asshole: :whip2:

:welcome:

hahahaa :clap: :clap: :clap:

jialat liao... i shall avoid you from now onwards.. time to do the usual and throw smoke to cover my :asshole:

sharman took the pictures... you should bend his antenna

and

yinfung provided some of the storyline, you should break his antenna.

i'm just the poor reporter bringing the story to the whole world... :P :P :P

eh yinfung u promised me a bodyguard after i posted this... i think its time to take u up on ur offer before i kena :2guns: firing squad from the 2 slks...

Sharman! why u like to take picture when im thinking of something... :whip2:

Wilson... what are u thinking off...

Lol! Why must u think of something when i want to take picture? :tongue1:

nice one la... good job... you will soon be better than me...

sillywilly ]

VERY NICE willandes! :banghead: WELLLL DONE story-telling! :dblfk: :snglfk: Dont tell me.... "mine cannot bend, will not break one" ----> wah, ur "c180 antenna" so power meh! Hahahaha. And and and posting up my unglam pictures.... that i told you to safe keep don' wrote:

jialat liao... i shall avoid you from now onwards.. time to do the usual and throw smoke to cover my :asshole:

sharman took the pictures... you should bend his antenna

and

yinfung provided some of the storyline, you should break his antenna.

i'm just the poor reporter bringing the story to the whole world... :P :P :P

eh yinfung u promised me a bodyguard after i posted this... i think its time to take u up on ur offer before i kena :2guns: firing squad from the 2 slks...

Erm which antenna u talking abt? LOL!

If it's the car one, i off radio the antenna hide inside..haha