• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Latest C.O.E dated 19th Dec

Guest Quattro

9339 ]

You mean yours is Regn 03/2008 ?

You bought a W203 Regn 3/2008 on July/2008 ?

So is a sport edition ? What price you bought and what price you looking at ?

I can try ask my frenz to give you good deal....

Paiseh.. typing error.. is Mar 05 (amended)

I don' wrote:

How much did you pay for your C200 , 80K+ ?

What is the trade in offered ?

Mine was 82k (consider reasonable with low mileage, car condition, high OMV)

Dealer highest offered 68k. Of course I can choose to sell to open market for better price.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, i think C&C can do a higher trade in for your car like $6-10K, if you need contact to SE, i can PM you.

OK, pls PM me the contact of the SE... but on that day already a female SE attended to me... is it ok??

Try harder with the bargaining bring wife or mother along HA HA :whip2:

I manage to get 4k more, my neighbour H20 manage to get 2k more. My SE say that that tend to give higher trade in for MB cause its their own brand and they resell it through Republic Auto which is their own subsidary so cut out the middle man.

Anyway last weekend there was a sale of their "demo" car. Milage less that 100km think discount was about 10k from list price can check it out with your SE if still have stock. Heard it was really porpular deal.

Try harder with the bargaining bring wife or mother along HA HA :whip2:

I manage to get 4k more, my neighbour H20 manage to get 2k more. My SE say that that tend to give higher trade in for MB cause its their own brand and they resell it through Republic Auto which is their own subsidary so cut out the middle man.

Anyway last weekend there was a sale of their "demo" car. Milage less that 100km think discount was about 10k from list price can check it out with your SE if still have stock. Heard it was really porpular deal.

The SE quoted that the C180 demo car cost $126k (usual price $132k)... later than she reviewed that the car can have another $4k off... so all in all $10k off loh.. rite!

But in fact if you don't choose demo car.. there still be a $4k off if you choose a brand new one (at $128k).. but I suppose that adjustment is because of the fall in COE price.

Sound like a very good deal already unless you think COE will drop another few k. Spend the money, think of the new car which will bring you joy and laughter and many good memories... :bboyspin:

Just try to squeeze on overtrade or service voucher... :rockon: