• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Car Club Gathering / Kopi Session Kena Problem. (OLD)

Guest 9339

Heard a Car club have meetup for Kopi being chase away by white ants with the same make of car but with Orange strip on it. Some got into trouble due to illegal mod. Another car club, all of them got parking fine somewhere in Bishan cos never put coupon.

So lucky our car all not mod and places we go are free parking. And nowsaday really need to think where to meet for kopi beside Demsey.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hoping they wont come disturb disturb this Sunday.... :pray:

A few car club having their meet up near us too.....

What i do know there is 1 with more than 40 cars attending...

SGMERC.. :pray:... Pls Pls more ppl pls come to the meet up this Sunday.

Really hoping they wont come disturb disturb this Sunday....

:3some: We're not causing public nuisance plus got Youth Challenge talk some more. Pro charity, pro social fabric of Singapore. Disturb better write to MP leow. :police:

Guest Quattro

Can i proposed a GTG at our showroom? You can be assured no white ants & is free parking.

Objectives

1) Get to see our showroom car (GTR, BMW 320/323/325 Coupe & Cabriolet, Merc SLK & C63 and other make.

2) Safe place for you guys to TCSS, comfortable with aricon & drinks.

3) Also if you interested in any of our showroom car, we can offer you a good deal.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Really hoping they wont come disturb disturb this Sunday....

:3some: We're not causing public nuisance plus got Youth Challenge talk some more. Pro charity, pro social fabric of Singapore. Disturb better write to MP leow. :police:

Actually hor if I am not wrong.. some where in the fine prints of the law, we actually need to apply permit to gather such large numbers one leh....

But then we clean & got Youth Challenge talk... so no prob....

Guest xiaohong

Can i proposed a GTG at our showroom? You can be assured no white ants & is free parking.

Objectives

1) Get to see our showroom car (GTR, BMW 320/323/325 Coupe & Cabriolet, Merc SLK & C63 and other make.

3) Also if you interested in any of our showroom car, we can offer you a good deal.

Thanks

Not a bad idea....but got enough lots to park meh?

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Objectives

Thanks

Not a bad idea....but got enough lots to park meh?

kekeke!!! :snglfk:

Xiao hong, anyhow say kallang mac....kana f liao :death:. That is history for monthly gtg, kopi session nevermind la, any where also can cos not many attend...... hahaaa

:iconsalut: