• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(Up Close!) "Pix i took at motoGP 08 at Sepang"!!!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeff........ 300mm lens with F2.8?!?!?!? wakao.... its making my mouth drooling liao............ somemore D2X... g8crasher, Noitalogesto and jenvid........ are u all gian like me.....?

okay, asides from the highly poisonous equipment jeff is using, great shots bro. the focus on the first bike is good. and the 2nd and 3rd last picture from ur first post, great planning shots...

jeff........ 300mm lens with F2.8?!?!?!? wakao.... its making my mouth drooling liao............ somemore D2X... g8crasher, Noitalogesto and jenvid........ are u all gian like me.....?

okay, asides from the highly poisonous equipment jeff is using, great shots bro. the focus on the first bike is good. and the 2nd and 3rd last picture from ur first post, great planning shots...

ahhh... when i got this

I will spy & take picture of my sexy neighboursss... :love7: :love7: :love7:

:angel1:

Hey guys, thanks for all the nice comments. Taking motoGP bikes is not easy man. So damn difficult to do panning due to the speed, but i guess i did take some respectable shots.

I'm just novice lah, the pro's are g8crasher & David lah!!! ;D I don't owned the equipment, my pro friend lent it to me! :thumbsup:

ahhh... when i got this

Bro, let me know when so i'll bring my equipment!!! :devil2:

ahhh... when i got this

Bro... 300mm without anti shake/VR stuff is cheap lor. Since u taking sexy neighbouress hor.. I pass u my tripod lor...

ahhh... when i got this

Bro... 300mm without anti shake/VR stuff is cheap lor. Since u taking sexy neighbouress hor.. I pass u my tripod lor...

bro, i know u rich la... somemore... jeff using F2.8 leyyyyyy...

current ~ price is

AF-S VR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED - $7000

AF-S 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED II (non-VR) - $6350

for the more... err... want to spend less money ppl...

AF-S 300mm f/4D IF-ED - $1680

wait until sitex... i targeting AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED

Noitalogesto... when u taking picture hor... i pass u my memory card... u know the rest...

willy once you shoot with f2.8 I dun think you can tahan f4.5 :devil2:

hahahaha... bro leon, luckily i have touched the poisonous material yet... only touched my friends 18-200mm VR 3.5-5.6? decided to get it already........ no cure no cure..

urs is a 50mm f1.4 prime?

jeff, this sunday borrow and bring down the d2x and 300mm f2.8 ley... poison one shot all kena...

willy once you shoot with f2.8 I dun think you can tahan f4.5 :devil2:

hahahaha... bro leon, luckily i have touched the poisonous material yet... only touched my friends 18-200mm VR 3.5-5.6? decided to get it already........ no cure no cure..

urs is a 50mm f1.4 prime?

jeff, this sunday borrow and bring down the d2x and 300mm f2.8 ley... poison one shot all kena...

Bro willy, resist the 18-200 VRII lah.... not sharp lah.... full frame already hit the shores....wait a while lah

Aiyah just stock up the following lenses lor

70-200mm F2.8 VR

18-55mm F2.8

50mm F1.4 or F1.8 with micro adapter kit

12-24mm F4

Talk is cheap. Poison other pple is even cheaper lor....