• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New to Forum

Guest angela

Guest angela

Hi people, am new to this forum. Not sure how to navigate ard, but looking forward to meeting more car enthusiasts. Do you guys go on night drives/ weekly drives? how does that work?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people, am new to this forum. Not sure how to navigate ard, but looking forward to meeting more car enthusiasts. Do you guys go on night drives/ weekly drives? how does that work?

hi lonestar & :welcome:... we do all kinds of drive here... some even drive us up the wall & ceiling.... go to EVENTS & check out all the activities we have. btw, wat is ur ride?

Guest angela

hi lonestar & :welcome:... we do all kinds of drive here... some even drive us up the wall & ceiling.... go to EVENTS & check out all the activities we have. btw, wat is ur ride?

Haha...right. My ride is nothing fancy nor done up, just the normal SLK 200 in silver. On your kallang drives, where do you guys head to? and how long is each gathering for?

:welcome: Lonestar..... Cool SLK 200..... 163bhp stock.....or +,+,+,+,+.......

Do check out on the event we have.... How long is our drive ? I think longest we had is from our house to Penang...Think we reached ipoh in about 4 hours plus..... Interested ? Many many others interesting event we had before and more to come.... do keep in touch.

Guest angela

:welcome: lonestar :welcome: you can join the genting trip lor :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Will give genting a pass....but i love taking drives ard singapore...have my own mini convoy sometimes at night which can be petty fun.... drive ard sinagpore and stop by to la kopi/milo peng. great de-stresser...haha. will keep posted on any local drives and definitely pop by.

Thanks for the warm welcome. =)

Guest angela

When you have convoy with walkie, it's even more fun. :devil2:

Yeah we do! =) it is really fun....trash talking and stuff....hahaha. sure... keep each other posted...got another CLK that joins me sometimes...will definitely join u guys on the next one. Great pictures from the malacca trip. :rockon: