• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Singapore Motor Show 2008 Mini Selection

g8crasher

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some action from the father and son team of Russell and Paul Swift. Fantastic precision driving yet again!

3022e55.jpg

J turn parking in between 2 other cars.

oqhpiv.jpg

Paul Swift taking a passenger in a series of turns around the tight "track"

11iztpi.jpg

Donuts or otherwise known as burn outs

2vlqy3n.jpg

2 wheel action!

1432tk.jpg

Dual 2 wheel action!

Sorry boys my lens is not exactly model friendly but nonetheless here are the customary shots

1yok7s.jpg

2dt0suv.jpg

1zbdowz.jpg

"I got something stuck in my teeth..." I wonder how much she will quote me for the black bull. A computational error to the tune of $175,000 will make plenty of people sign right on the dotted line.

2uellrd.jpg

STi everywhere....

5cef88.jpg

Flick the switch to do donuts..

ab0z6a.jpg

Fits like a glove.. by the way the gear layout is such : 1-2-3-4-5-6-R. R stands for racing gear which can only be engaged once you reach the official Japanese speed limiter of 180km/h in order for you to go faster than 180km/h :devil2:

Tks for the pep bro. Subaru ad is getting abit long in the tooth now. I feel like cringing everytime I hear it esp. on Class 95 in the morning on the way to work.