• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hit & Run

Hit and run on my car, happened last Saturday. Noob lorry driver? I'm speechless. How can the driver turn his vehicle so soon in such a confined parking space? Although claimable with evidence, it's such a waste of time to do the police and insurance report. Damn sian.

Lucky I installed a DVR to capture the culprit, if not I gotta pay for damages myself! Those who're considering to install a DVR, stop thinking and just do it. Never know when it'll come in useful.

Bloody idoit....never even leave a note.... claim him lar... can see the vrn?

IIt's Ok lar. ... don't let this spoil your mood. ..... enjoy your trip. ...

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Bloody idoit....never even leave a note.... claim him lar... can see the vrn?

IIt's Ok lar. ... don't let this spoil your mood. ..... enjoy your trip. ...

Yup, police already verified the VRN to the make and model of the vehicle. I already told the workshop to claim as much as possible. If he left a note, still can peacefully settle outside. Hit and run, no chance!

• Like 1

See whether can claim a set of AMG side fenders... finish the look..

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Yup, police already verified the VRN to the make and model of the vehicle. I already told the workshop to claim as much as possible. If he left a note, still can peacefully settle outside. Hit and run, no chance!

I also encounter the same problem yesterday. Unfortunately, my DVR do not record during parking with key removed. What brand and model are you using?

I also encounter the same problem yesterday. Unfortunately, my DVR do not record during parking with key removed. What brand and model are you using?

it got nothing to do with the brand... go find a tech or audio shop guy, tell them u wan continual rec while key is remove.. they rest they will do for u.. pay them for workmanship will do.

sorry to hear about the Hit-and-Run! hope it all works out!

ur video can see the VRN clearly meh? maybe my eyes bobo...

it got nothing to do with the brand... go find a tech or audio shop guy, tell them u wan continual rec while key is remove.. they rest they will do for u.. pay them for workmanship will do.

correct. they will recommend a power saver device just in case, it's for protecting the car battery from draining off completely.

i installed mine with it, and so far so good, it's already ~1.5 years liao. interestingly, i kena banged 6 days after i installed it... it was kind of a creepy coincidence!

sorry to hear about the Hit-and-Run! hope it all works out!

ur video can see the VRN clearly meh? maybe my eyes bobo...

Yes, as I said VRN already verified by police. Had to cut the quality of the video down when uploading online.

Super on mod.... halfway round the globe still will log in... power.... hahaha

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Super on mod.... halfway round the globe still will log in... power.... hahaha

Haha! I just wake up! It's 7am here!