• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Stomp! - Golf GTi wrecked in accident 28th Sept

g8crasher

getArticlePhoto.do?id=6561

getMediumSizePhoto.do?id=35198

"I hope all on board are all right though," says ttks, who sent in pictures of a horrifically-wrecked Volkswagen Golf Gti.

The STOMPer told us, in an email today (Sep 28):

"I spotted the VW Golf GTI wrecked along Alexandra Road, near Hort Park & Alexandra Arch at 8:05am this morning.

" Hope that all on board are okay."

We hope so too!

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=36551

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

i think drink and drive and high speed too.

hmm... passenger is a female ? Got distracted ? Show off weaving traffic ? Just left the beer garden there ?

Glad to hear they are ok.

Guest angela

i think most likely to be speeding....but my ex boss told me once he saw "something" standing in the middle of the road in that area when its was still dark but he drove straight on as he can't stop in time, he mentioned that he wud have crashed had he swerved his car. only the driver knows what he was doing.