• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any W123 owner?

Guest Mike

nice... very well-maintained w123 you've got there! looks so shiinyyy

Engine, interior all super good condition! Original paint some,ore! One saying drive out for antique meeting!

Youngest & the most Naive monkey here i guess...

Engine, interior all super good condition! Original paint some,ore! One saying drive out for antique meeting!

hehe yea it'd be pretty cool to see the cars! I'm sure there are a lot of lurking w123 and w124 owners here.

cos i've seen a lot of w124s and w123s on the roads that look very cui lor... dent here, scratch there...

yours looks pristine! haha. 

The one with the person posing beside it? So much? My this one the consumption sky high haha! You still got the car?

yes, the one with person posing beside it. had spent a lot to do it up. max speed only 175km/h... for the FC, must understand that this w123 is a tank, no point slamming heavy right foot, just slowly take off, once speed reaches 60km/h, that's where the power comes in, and this is where you floor your right foot and enjoy.

the car i had scrapped it liao...

hehe yea it'd be pretty cool to see the cars! I'm sure there are a lot of lurking w123 and w124 owners here.

cos i've seen a lot of w124s and w123s on the roads that look very cui lor... dent here, scratch there...

yours looks pristine! haha. 

Haha, they never maintain or use with care uh... Mine is reply driven :)

yes, the one with person posing beside it. had spent a lot to do it up. max speed only 175km/h... for the FC, must understand that this w123 is a tank, no point slamming heavy right foot, just slowly take off, once speed reaches 60km/h, that's where the power comes in, and this is where you floor your right foot and enjoy.

the car i had scrapped it liao...

60 then will have power uh, thanks for the advice :) huge change will be seen in fc! Did so much then scrape, heart pain uh... COE fault! :(

60 then will have power uh, thanks for the advice :) huge change will be seen in fc! Did so much then scrape, heart pain uh... COE fault! :(

nope not COE fault, engine block internal leaking liao, not worth to spend liao, so change to W124 and spent another load...... this time staying longer.... after 3 w123 lor....

• 1 year later...

hey man 

like the cluster is it possible to tell me where u got them from ? i knw this thread is years ago but hopefully ul get back ast me as soon as u can

Hi

Which cluster are you talking about?

The EL? Nowadays thr only place you can find the EL is from ebay.. and the worst part is you got to diy, most shops dunno how to fix up, on fears that they might destroy other parts..

The company I got EL from already made enough $ and had closed shop..

• 6 years later...