• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Heng ah...I am slow......

She's chasing after the bus.... noticed she's not even bothered about the traffic??? Cos her bus is here.... Seen so many doing such stunts.... including Primary school kids.... I myself almost killed 3 monkeys.... ( yes... you didn't read wrongly... it's 3 ) .... Just dashed out in front of a bus to chase after theirs across the road... Had I not hit my lorry's brakes hard... I would have hit all 3 of them... just like bowling pins.... Best of all is when I screwed them and demanded their Student pass so I can complain to the school... One of them have the cheek to tell me... " I have to go home".... KNN... I told them... " If I had hit you monkeys with my lorry... YOU WILL NEVER EVER GO HOME!!!!!!"

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

She's chasing after the bus.... noticed she's not even bothered about the traffic??? Cos her bus is here.... Seen so many doing such stunts.... including Primary school kids.... I myself almost killed 3 monkeys.... ( yes... you didn't read wrongly... it's 3 ) .... Just dashed out in front of a bus to chase after theirs across the road... Had I not hit my lorry's brakes hard... I would have hit all 3 of them... just like bowling pins.... Best of all is when I screwed them and demanded their Student pass so I can complain to the school... One of them have the cheek to tell me... " I have to go home".... KNN... I told them... " If I had hit you monkeys with my lorry... YOU WILL NEVER EVER GO HOME!!!!!!"

becos....they intend to.......

" to meet their Maker...

Whether their Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting the 3 monkeys is another matter "

Yala... but I still need my license to feed my family..... 我书读得少。。。 不要害我!!!

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

that is the worst kind of people crossing the road ... looking at the bus and not the road ... really really scary....

maybe the bus should not have numbers behind their back to encourage people to run after it .. better still install those road divider with fence to prevent people from crossing the road at such area ...

i am always alert when i drive and see people running on the road, either along or across the road ... my right feet is on standby on my brake pedal ... cos i cannot predict what they are doing ... had close call and really scare the shlt out of me ...

I also think cyclist MUST get down to push the bicycle at pedestrian crossing as it is very hard to judge the speed of the cyclist ...

that is the worst kind of people crossing the road ... looking at the bus and not the road ... really really scary....

maybe the bus should not have numbers behind their back to encourage people to run after it .. better still install those road divider with fence to prevent people from crossing the road at such area ...

i am always alert when i drive and see people running on the road, either along or across the road ... my right feet is on standby on my brake pedal ... cos i cannot predict what they are doing ... had close call and really scare the shlt out of me ...

I also think cyclist MUST get down to push the bicycle at pedestrian crossing as it is very hard to judge the speed of the cyclist ...

Bus got no problem la, no need change number place here n there la... The buses is doing fine. Problem is we human nia. We are the actual pple that need to amend here n there.

This has been what I've been telling PPL... the Gahmen must come out with this ruling that says.... You get hit on the road.... as a Jaywalker.... You lose...and you or your estate has to pay for the damages to the car....Not the other way round.....  then like Odessus says... see which BOZO has the balls.... and the $$$....

I was reaching a red light green right turn arrow earlier with the intention of turning right. BUT pedestrians were crossing like nobody's business. Horn them also they continue strolling. Hai...

In the end I got stuck at the traffic light and the pedestrians all stared at me like it was my fault for horning them. Lol

haha ... damn fierce la mod ...

drivers will always be on the losing end ... right or wrong ...

we have to look out, defensive, alert, concentrade, blah blah blah ...

True but if the pedestrian dies and driver had right of way without negligence, the courts usually impose a fine. THEN public will say Singapore lives cheap. Bang people just pay fine. Worse if the car was a Merc. Lol courts protecting elitist.

• Like 1

True but if the pedestrian dies and driver had right of way without negligence, the courts usually impose a fine. THEN public will say Singapore lives cheap. Bang people just pay fine. Worse if the car was a Merc. Lol courts protecting elitist.

just like the truck and the 2 boy on bicycle, happened in the east....

Walau can't beat the one my dad encountered.... Apparently one old man was standing in the middle of the road along the Ang Mo Kio Gain City there... machiam like want people to hit him liddat...

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

• 2 weeks later...

She is holding a Shield. Lucky u did not hit her, your car could be damaged....

hahahahaha....like the Captain America. ...

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...