• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

F1 Countdown...

g8crasher

Marina like ghost town lah aiyoh... see my favourite Cathay Photo Store staff all spilling out onto the corridors becoz literally pa-mang! You wouldn't believe the number of freakin checkpoints just to get into the carpark. Nutz.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was walking around the track today at about 5pm. Lots of F1 team staff on their golf carts, motorbikes, mountain bikes doing their surveys. I certainly felt the buzz today and have been hearing high pitched engine noises in my head... Would be nice to have an S2000 w quad throttle body... fruitcake I need another taxi ride in your FD man!

:clap: thanks g8crasher for the pics and video :clap:...

I was there tonight.. and the screams of engines at 19000rpm is the best thing I've heard in a while.

was in convoy with jenvid and 9339 while we past by the actual track.. kaos, the noise was DEAFENING... i had to max the WT and put it to my ear to hear what 9339 was saying... it was crazy la.... those that watch in person must be deaf by now...

haha.... this is exactly why i gave taking pics & video of the F1 cars after 3 consecutive years.... they are just to darn fast for normal eqpt. Either that or me no kunghu....

Errm... I think at the 20sec mark... I thot I saw my car at the slip road...

Was at Tanjong Pagar "Da Chang Jin" for dinner, after some persuation, broken english & finger gesturing (the place is autentic korean man lol), got the manager to let us have the private dinning room with the big plasma to watch F1. After Lap 40, drove up sheares bridge, lower windows and hear the screaming sound of the F1 cars racing below us. Bloody Cool :thumbsup:

Well , for me.....

We had some luck of getting the "celebraties chef" from Oriental Hotel to cook us some nice food, going along with some Blue Label and best of all..... Surrouded by race queen from oversea and A F1 car lying behind us while we watch the F1 race over a BIG SCREEN.......

:yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: