• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Change colour

Don't do white unless the car can be kept extremely clean and out of the rain all the time.

The vinyl will start to have rainwater marks that cannot be removed without using paint thinner after 6 months.

I was using 3M 1080 series satin pearl white.

My car is at Johnson now having the wrap removed and replaced.

It is worth it to do it on new paint to keep it in good condition. Vinyl is easy to maintain provided it is not white.

If spray rather than sticker, will it still get the rain water marks?

Based on your photos, your fuel status looks normal

1. The cumulative one (from reset) showed you averaged 20kmh, with FC 12.2 l / 100km

2. The 2nd shot (from start) showed you only travelled 4km, average 18kmh, with FC 11.3 l / 100km

If u r thinking of looking better on FC, have less idiling, drive more highways with speeds of at least 70kmh.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Mine is a brand new car, I was expecting it can go up till at least 500km for a full tank.. Some more with the newly Eco mode, thought it could help save more fuel. :/

Think the road traffic and driving style plays a part.

If the traffic wait is not long. Think using eco may use more fuel? Cos to restart engine will also use more fuel.

Mine is a brand new car, I was expecting it can go up till at least 500km for a full tank.. Some more with the newly Eco mode, thought it could help save more fuel. :/

Dun use ECO mode, off it.. doesn't save fuel and make you car not so smooth... try to control your acceleration... and please petrol your car in the morning or night afternoon too many bubble waste a lot of money!!

try to drive hit 7 gear, it won't drag your gear and burn you fuel much.. My B class W246 at least can drive up to 500 plus depend how i step on the acceleration..  

never ever hit 500 before. 430+ I go pump full tank liao.

so ECO mode is useless to save petrol?

I think Eco mode more suitable for overseas climate and road traffic.

I would only turn it on at routine traffic lights that I know will be a long wait.