• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Genting 25th & 26th Oct (Postpone) Will Start A New Thread

Guest 9339

Any bro or sis interested in up north to Genting for some Chill out and relax ?

We can stop over Muar for Durian, KL for Lunch/Dinner , Stay 1 night in Genting, Take some $ from Mr Lim to buy more poison ect ...........

Detail shall discuss again if enough member are interested.

Date : 11th Sat - 12th Sun OCT

1. Mr & Mrs 9339

2. Sy69u & Partner

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can stop over Muar for Durian, KL for Lunch/Dinner , Stay 1 night in Genting, Take some $ from Mr Lim to buy more poison ect ...........

1. Mr & Mrs 9339

2. Sy69u & Partner - onz

1. Mr & Mrs 9339

2. Sy69u & Partner - onz

3. Jenvid + [who wants to be my partner ? :surrender:] - tentative

1. Mr & Mrs 9339

2. Sy69u & Partner - onz

:banghead: I can't make it on the 11th :banghead:... I'm thinking I can drive up to meet you guys for brunch/lunch on the 12th on your way back from genting...

1. Mr & Mrs 9339

2. Sy69u & Partner - onz

:banghead: I can't make it on the 11th :banghead:... I'm thinking I can drive up to meet you guys for brunch/lunch on the 12th on your way back from genting...

.......maybe at seremban...

So how about both our most important moderator / organizer- Kompressor and Friutcake horny..... Onz ???

You guys must go ...MUST ! It an Order ....hahaa.....

Xiao Hong and Frenz ???

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

So how about both our most important moderator / organizer- Kompressor and Friutcake horny..... Onz ???

Xiao Hong and Frenz ???

Brudder Randy, i really wanna go, but only during the Nov school holidays.

Guest xiaohong

Xiao Hong and Frenz ???

yes? Birthday boy, u called????

OK, think date would have to be change as Jeff, Pat, C35,7070 and Wu all not avail....

Which date you guys prefer or can make it ?

18,19th Oct - 9339,

25,26th Oct - 9339,

1st,2nd Nov - 9339,

8,9th Nov - 9339,

15,16th Nov (school holiday started) -

OK, think date would have to be change as Jeff, Pat, C35,7070 and Wu all not avail....

18,19th Oct - 9339,

25,26th Oct - 9339,

1st,2nd Nov - 9339,

8,9th Nov - 9339,

15,16th Nov (school holiday started) -

Bro, after the discussion with you a while, i think i should be able to make it, but i still have to check with Aileen first, so stick to your dates 11th-12th Oct dates. Sorry for the in convenience. :iconsalut:

18,19th Oct - 9339, wu(19th only)

25,26th Oct - 9339,

1st,2nd Nov - 9339, wu(2nd only)

8,9th Nov - 9339, wu(9th only)

15,16th Nov (school holiday started) - wu (16th only)

Bro, after the discussion with you a while, i think i should be able to make it, but i still have to check with Aileen first, so stick to your dates 11th-12th Oct dates. Sorry for the in convenience. :iconsalut:

bros.... I have work committments which takes up ALL my saturdays till the 22nd of Nov. :banghead: which means regardless of the date.. its still only sunday morning that I can join you. :iconsalut: in which case I'll meet you on the way back. You guys pick the date and I'll liase with you seperately. see above.

I do sincerely hope that does not complicate things... :iconsalut: btw - 12th is still good for me.

wuyiche ]

25,26th Oct - 9339,

bros.... I have work committments which takes up ALL my saturdays till the 22nd of Nov. :banghead: which means regardless of the date.. its still only sunday morning that I can join you. :iconsalut: in which case I' wrote:

Bro, Msia loves your touch & go spirit... wish my car can zip ard like yours... haha.... :thumbsup:

Jenvid ]

25,26th Oct - 9339,

bros.... I have work committments which takes up ALL my saturdays till the 22nd of Nov. :banghead: which means regardless of the date.. its still only sunday morning that I can join you. :iconsalut: in which case I' wrote:

Bro, Msia loves your touch & go spirit... wish my car can zip ard like yours... haha.... :thumbsup:

haha.. nothing to do with the car at all.... just a heavy right foot... :punk1:

so how...?

We can stop over Muar for Durian, KL for Lunch/Dinner , Stay 1 night in Genting, Take some $ from Mr Lim to buy more poison etc ...........

1. Mr & Mrs 9339 - onz

2. Sy69u & Partner - onz

3. Jenvid - tentative

4. Fruitcake Horny (TBC)

5. Kompressor (TBC)

6. XiaoHong + Frenz - onz

7. Mercy

Come on la join us le, no need paiseh.

Hwong ? Dash ? Protoss ?

We can stop over Muar for Durian, KL for Lunch/Dinner , Stay 1 night in Genting, Take some $ from Mr Lim to buy more poison etc ...........

1. Mr & Mrs 9339 - onz

2. Sy69u & Partner - onz

3. Jenvid - tentative

4. Fruitcake Horny (TBC)

5. Kompressor (TBC)

6. XiaoHong + Frenz - onz

7. Mercy

** linking up on the 12th.

1. wuyiche

Come on la join us le, no need paiseh.

Hwong ? Dash ? Protoss ?

Doc, actually you can join us on 11th night mah.....

thought about it before.. but what i have on isnt scheduled to finish till 8pm.. which means by the time I reach genting... could be midnight... unless...

there are at least a couple of cars willing to make that late night trip.. safer in numbers... :swduel:

ahem... hwong? dash? protoss?

Doc, actually you can join us on 11th night mah.....

thought about it before.. but what i have on isnt scheduled to finish till 8pm.. which means by the time I reach genting... could be midnight... unless...

there are at least a couple of cars willing to make that late night trip.. safer in numbers... :swduel:

ahem... hwong? dash? protoss?

paiseh, was unsure of schedule so didn't reply.

i need to firm up some arrangements on baby sitting, cos if no one to baby sit, i'll have to tow along the kids.

and kids = no buka.....

so i can only confirm nearer the date.

back on 12th estimated wat time?

paiseh, was unsure of schedule so didn't reply.

i need to firm up some arrangements on baby sitting, cos if no one to baby sit, i'll have to tow along the kids.

and kids = no buka.....

so i can only confirm nearer the date.

back on 12th estimated wat time?

Bro, please note this trip is strictly a 'buka' trip, so bring kidz is highly not advisable.