• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Exhaust system

Guest angela

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never come across one with a Japanese aftermarket system! Personally I think Euro aftermarket systems will suit better in terms of looks and maybe performance.

Guest flatron

I remember the sound of removing the resonator is bassy, but also sounds lau hong ( hokkien for air escaping) while revving.

anyway. i think heavy penalty tt one, anyone noes whats the penalty? :)

I remember the sound of removing the resonator is bassy, but also sounds lau hong ( hokkien for air escaping) while revving.

anyway. i think heavy penalty tt one, anyone noes whats the penalty? :)

Its just as good as Straight Thru ops....

penalty I not sure... think can check it over at one-motoring??

Guest VBlaster_W211

Illegal mods to exos = $500. This include touching/removing any parts of OEM exos from header to cat to downpipe to muffler.

Only legal way is to use an LTA approved exos system and go for inspection.

Good news is they seldom check Conti premium cars like Merc. Further, AMG and others are already in approved list since AMG is already on the road by C&C.

Guest kepiting1sg

Only legal way is to use an LTA approved exos system and go for inspection.

Good news is they seldom check Conti premium cars like Merc. Further, AMG and others are already in approved list since AMG is already on the road by C&C.

Recently I send my 3 years old W203 for it 1st inspection.

No questions were asked about the AMG brakes or Bi-Xenon projector lamps.

At the last station where they check the undercarriage, the young guy came out & told me that my Lorinser exhaust is not standard.

I showed him the LTA approval letter & the VIACOM Inspection approval Cert. he thanked me and meekly goes back to his work. ;D

160357_57_full.jpg

160357_59_full.jpg

160357_61_full.jpg

Guest angela

bro, wher u got ur lorinser kit?? any idea wher to get cheaper one...

jus went to KL n went to 2places wher they got original parts for mercs all models so if any of us

get into any accident n nid any 2nd hand orginal parts i noe the place n i have th no.

Guest kepiting1sg

bro, wher u got ur lorinser kit?? any idea wher to get cheaper one...

jus went to KL n went to 2places wher they got original parts for mercs all models so if any of us

get into any accident n nid any 2nd hand orginal parts i noe the place n i have th no.

Got my Lorinser kit from Benzline!

Have been living on bread & water since I installed them 3 years back. ;D

Have been living on bread & water since I installed them 3 years back. Grin

kekeke uncle zhun bor....... Batam eat cheap cheap everyday nasi padang with rendang and sayur lodeh!!

Benefits of getting large exhaust system - can roast your potatoes in the milo "kong" for lunch everyday. exhaust temp 800 deg celsius just nice lah for quick oven job. ;D

Guest kepiting1sg

Have been living on bread & water since I installed them 3 years back. Grin

kekeke uncle zhun bor....... Batam eat cheap cheap everyday nasi padang with rendang and sayur lodeh!!

Benefits of getting large exhaust system - can roast your potatoes in the milo "kong" for lunch everyday. exhaust temp 800 deg celsius just nice lah for quick oven job. ;D

Over here, the cheap nasi padang is not good and the good nasi padang is not "cheap". :(

Having 3 TIAs(mild stroke) in a period of 6 months.....hiam hiam return back IC to zhen wu and get up the last bus.......wahahahaha!

Locter say to stay off curry with coconut milk, no beef, less carbo, no trans fat, cut down cholesterol, eat more fishes, greens (eat grass lo), fruits, ton of medications till I leave this earth and if I can afford, add in some health supplement too......oh yah!.....stop smoking also (being smoking for 30+ years with the last 15 years on 2 packs of Gudang Garam a day......now lan lan stopped smoking for 2 1/2 yrs now)...........wahahhahahahah! ;D

Unker is like an old car with extremely high mileage......probably that's why the ICE forums kakies called me lau humku hamsup unker........wakakakakaka! ;D

Guest mekenics

me ride came with amg muffler

wald is a jap brand i think got do merc exos

latest upz by the boys in white for exos "or-kong" $750!

u can find wald stuff with imperi@l concepts

Guest kepiting1sg

i would like to get a bassy sound for my c coupe too! any holy advice?

Holy advice???

I dun think we have a pastor here.

Try the church or seek Buddha for enlightenment.....wahahaha! :D

Becareful here.......stay around here too long you will get all kind of poisons.

The poisons will seeped deep into your veins and there's no antidotes for them...... ;D

Guest airilqudshi

Dear Bro!!

Which brand is better for my W203 muffler? Should i go for AMG twin oval or should I consider Kleemanns or lorinser?Do you know where can I get this AMG or Kleemans or Brabus muffler in singapore?

Dear Bro!!

Which brand is better for my W203 muffler? Should i go for AMG twin oval or should I consider Kleemanns or lorinser?Do you know where can I get this AMG or Kleemans or Brabus muffler in singapore?

Kleemanns or Barbus can go to MBM wheelpower

Guest kepiting1sg

Dear Bro!!

AMG, Kleemann, Lorinser, Brabus, Carlsson, etc.

IMHO, just changing a muffler give you "little" or "you don't feel it" kind of improvement.

To me, it's more a visual mod with the exhaust tip/tips then "really" a performance mod.

For Lorinser, U can try Benzline!

This is their website

http://www.benzline.com.sg/htdocs/pages/contact.html

Mbm Wheelpower Pte Ltd

176 Sin Ming Dr #01-15 Singapore 575721

Tel : 6848-3198

Fax : 6458-6018

Contact Kelvin

Guest angela

i would like to get a bassy sound for my c coupe too! any holy advice?

Can try putting 2 12" subwoffer. Change a nice component speakers. Then u can even have ferrari or lambo exhaust sound. Irrelevant.

Cheers...