• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

KANA BANG!

Guest narmi

Need to release some anger so decided to blow it off here..

Was driving around Siglap Dr just now, right opp cheesecake cafe when suddenly this taxi driver came out from a small lane and bang me!

So, wanting to earn some karma points, i came out, asked if he was ok, and asked if he wanted to settle privately coz i didn't want it to effect his insurance or get into trouble with his cab company. (fyi, my front right headlights totally smashed and bumber got deep gash as well as my fender got scratches until touch metal.)

he suddenly come out, started cursing at me saying that i should have looked out for him and that i was not paying attention!!! :censored: :censored:

KNN!!

Then, when i started taking pics, he cooled down, then tell me ok, he's willing to settle outside... and that the max he's willing to pay me was $100 since it was partly my fault!

MY FAULT!!!!!!!!! :dblfk: :dblfk:

I'm driving on a main road and he came out of some small lane, where there's a stop sign, and he said its partly MY FAULT!!

And that he's kind enough to pay me $100 bucks!!!

Aiyah, in the end, i took down his licence plate, his particulars, and just drove off lor.. can't be f*uck to argue anymore lor.. waste my karma points only..

but after that, i went back to the place coz got some construction work goin on and asked this foreman to be my witness just in case he contest, since the foreman saw everything that happened..

All in all, moral of the story... dont bother being nice ah.. or at least, don't bother being nice to ppl that don't deserve it ah!

Sorry to make u guys hear my complaints ah.. just fcuking pissed off now, and cannot do any work at the moment coz too pissed off..

Maybe need to release some steam ah.. SY, how??? Tonite Paramount ah??? MABUHAY!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lousy cab driver they all like that, very one kind.

they know its their fault, they just act angry so that you may waver and a lesser man or woman might have taken his offer.

Qi Shan Pa Er.

so these type we must act firm.

the last time i had a minor accident i pretend to say i call my lawyer and take picture.... ;D ;D

wah the lorry ah pek who 'kissed' my side door suddenly become very nice. 360 degree change from his initial hostility.

cool off, bro!!!

enjoy a nice massage and life goes on!!! now a chance to change to Brabus or Carlsson kits!!!!! :devil: :devil:

I feel you bro. Sometimes when we try to be nice they don't appreciate it at all.

Nowadays mostly bastards on the roads. Just a few days ago, I was coming out from Takashimaya's basement carpark and trying to filter to the extreme right lane coz if you dun filter, you end up in Paragon.

Put my signal on for the longest time and moved when I saw a suitable break. This speeding dumpster truck cuts in from another lane, honks at me and cuts past me. I honked back and pulled up next to him at the traffic lights. The usual staring and bad mouthing match began. I used hand gestures to tell him I was trying to filter out but gave up after awhile. No point reasoning. You can imagine if guns were licensed to the public.....

Guest kopimonster

bro, sorry to hear that, but i agree with dash, many sinagporeans simply put on an aggresive front, just to try to scare into submission even when they are in the wrong, i would say to h** with him and go ahead, make the report and file your claim!

Put my signal on for the longest time and moved when I saw a suitable break. This speeding dumpster truck cuts in from another lane, honks at me and cuts past me. I honked back and pulled up next to him at the traffic lights. The usual staring and bad mouthing match began. I used hand gestures to tell him I was trying to filter out but gave up after awhile. No point reasoning. You can imagine if guns were licensed to the public.....

i got tons of these problems....mainly with motorcyclist....and 99% of the time, these pple are travelling on the dotted lines and appear out of nowhere and will horn the crap out of you if they find you making a filter.

dun forget we are only obliged to check for blind spots when we filter....not some 50, 100m behind us, i mean, how the heck can we react when such idiots suddenly speed up only when they see us filtering?

bro, sorry to hear that, but i agree with dash, many sinagporeans simply put on an aggresive front, just to try to scare into submission even when they are in the wrong, i would say to h** with him and go ahead, make the report and file your claim!

i got tons of these problems....mainly with motorcyclist....and 99% of the time, these pple are travelling on the dotted lines and appear out of nowhere and will horn the crap out of you if they find you making a filter.

dun forget we are only obliged to check for blind spots when we filter....not some 50, 100m behind us, i mean, how the heck can we react when such idiots suddenly speed up only when they see us filtering?

Goes on make a claim, do not compromise on the replacement car, go for a similar class as the bill will goes into the claim again the other party...And also you can actually send the car to cycle, engage your own 'powderful' lawyer to do the claim instead of those 'earn eat' type.

Thanks alot for the words of encouragement ah..

Just came back from MBM..

Unfortunately, for my car, the parts gonna take 2 weeks so bopian, have to drive a one eyed dragon for the next two weeks lor..

Didnt want to go cycle coz they told me that they would first claim against me, and only once everything settled and i win, would they claim against the third party, but i would still have to pay my excess as well as claimed agaisnt me.

I don't have a problem with that except that my insurance is going to expire in 1 1/2 month time and i'm very sure it won't get settled by then lor.. and that means, my NCB would be low when i pay up for a new cover lor..

not only do i have to pay for my excess, i also have to pay more for my insurance in october lor..

All for a stupid mistake SOMEONE else made lor..

*sigh...

making me damn gian to look at other cars lor..

And dash ah, wah, ur poison very jialat lor!!

Guest jenvid

Thanks alot for the words of encouragement ah..

Just came back from MBM..

Unfortunately, for my car, the parts gonna take 2 weeks so bopian, have to drive a one eyed dragon for the next two weeks lor..

Didnt want to go cycle coz they told me that they would first claim against me, and only once everything settled and i win, would they claim against the third party, but i would still have to pay my excess as well as claimed agaisnt me.

I don't have a problem with that except that my insurance is going to expire in 1 1/2 month time and i'm very sure it won't get settled by then lor.. and that means, my NCB would be low when i pay up for a new cover lor..

not only do i have to pay for my excess, i also have to pay more for my insurance in october lor..

All for a stupid mistake SOMEONE else made lor..

*sigh...

making me damn gian to look at other cars lor..

And dash ah, wah, ur poison very jialat lor!!

yah yah.. go get a new car....

BTW u can go to the STAR, they have that wat Black for MB customer lah... Since claiming third party & got witness, bao jia lah...

somebody called me??????? selamatpo...........

LOL!!!

Datuk, all the maganda waiting for you last night lah!!

All keep on saying, where is datuk simon, they thirsty bah!

call me lah......... i PM u my number. tonight i going loco loco......

Oh no, bro narmi, hope you are fine...

You can drive my car if you wont mind cos i had not drive in m'sia b4.

Wah sweetie, thank you for the concern...

Actually, the moment that stupid taxi bang me, the only thought that raced thru my mind was, how to tumpang you to Muar lor!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hopefully, by the time the durian start dropping, my car would be out of the workshop so won't get to dissapoint u lor... :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Guest Sweetie1981

So sweet and totful of you narmi.

Did not log in so sorry for the late reply....You should have join us for drink yesterday..btw,9339 very good drinker,i was so high but he like nothing,face didnt even turn red.

Guest jenvid

So sweet and totful of you narmi.

Did not log in so sorry for the late reply....You should have join us for drink yesterday..btw,9339 very good drinker,i was so high but he like nothing,face didnt even turn red.

wakao... this kind of Kopi i also want... damn power leh....

Eh, seriously, seriously,,,

Now i'm really confused lor..

which one is the half/half lei...

Better let me know quickly lei before i call a real woman a man, and a real man, a woman!

Coz i am SERIOUSLY confused liow lor..

All the while, i joking jokin disturb disturb thinking that i was speaking to another "guy" then suddenly come out conflicting reports that that person is a real girl!

VERY CONFUSING LEI!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

So, now i very scared to say anything for fear might offend if turns out to be a real person leh!

Guest jenvid

Better let me know quickly lei before i call a real woman a man, and a real man, a woman!

All the while, i joking jokin disturb disturb thinking that i was speaking to another "guy" then suddenly come out conflicting reports that that person is a real girl!

So, now i very scared to say anything for fear might offend if turns out to be a real person leh!

Bro, you forgot include 1 more cat. Now seventh mth u know.... :alien: :alien: :alien:

u mean got bluff person meh??

WQah, u ALL damn jialat lor..

First, boy become girl, then girl become boy, then i forget about the cat, then now, where got bluff person...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I think i better shut up and just wait till the mega meetup to see who's who lor ??? ??? ???

Guest jenvid

WQah, u ALL damn jialat lor..

First, boy become girl, then girl become boy, then i forget about the cat, then now, where got bluff person...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I think i better shut up and just wait till the mega meetup to see who's who lor ??? ??? ???

Bro.... u have forgotten the worldly advise bestow upon you previously, when you were lost...

Let me paraphrase and summarise it again...

You need to eat sleep SGMerc forum deh.. Your number of post is a little err...

Then you wont be lost... actually nobody is except you lar....haha