• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Pix Of SGMerc 1st Shooting Range

Guest sy69u

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiaohong

Fruitcakepablohoney, you looking for trouble ? You dare to offend Ms Ong H O.

Trouble is my middle name! Especially for xiaohong! :la:

9339 - Since when my name is Ong H O?????????? Who the hell is that??????????? :banghead:

Fruitcakepablohoney - (btw, your nick is verrrryyyyyy looooonnnnnggggg) Trust me, you really dont want to find trouble with me...you will have bruises on your arms.......very painful and ugly you know! :yumyum:

xiaohong ]

Maybe fruitcake is a SM kaki.......

Who is ONG O H ? I also dont know, btw what' wrote:

My dear 9339, my surname is HO............

HO SiaoHong nice to know you ya :thumbsup:

Guest xiaohong

C35 ]

Too late to be nice.....u are still my LIVE TARGET!!!! muahahahahaha :yumyum: :2guns: :death:

xiaohong ]

Too late to be nice.....u are still my LIVE TARGET!!!! muahahahahaha :yumyum: :2guns: :death:

you going 7-11 to get a gun ha!

Guest xiaohong

C35 ]

i have one under my pillow.....to be used specially for you, 9339, Kompressor, fruitcakepablohoney, sy69......now practising to get bull's eye..... :yumyum: :yumyum:

xiaohong ]

i have one under my pillow.....to be used specially for you, 9339, Kompressor, fruitcakepablohoney, sy69......now practising to get bull's eye..... :yumyum: :yumyum:

haha dont make me laugh, the first one must be your hubby since gun just under pillow, i know la nowadays very common, just remember to buy more insurance for him then :death: him, must really clean up thoroughly or esle No claim never mind, end up JAIL...............

by the way let me know what brand you smoke, just incase will bring the cigarette when we visit you at your bungalow in changi :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Guest jenvid

C35 ]

oh nice to meet you too, Ms Good crazy wind...... ;D ;D ;D :afro:

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

You mean Ball's eye huh? ;D

Guest xiaohong

fruitcakepablohoney ]

i have one under my pillow.....to be used specially for you, 9339, Kompressor, fruitcakepablohoney, sy69......now practising to get bull' wrote:

You mean Ball's eye huh? ;D

i llllllliiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :thumbsup:

Guest xiaohong

OK, just trying my luck to make a wild guess...

OngHO Mean Mrs Ong-Ho Xiao Hong

9339 - For the record, it is Mrs Ho-Chen aka Xiao Hong.

Kompressor - Some guns are meant to keep under the pillow to "protect" and yes, i agree some "guns" are meant to be used. And those "guns" must be used ASAP!

Sweetie 1981 - meet the guys tonight? I doubt if they dare too. LOL.....and one can never be too young to use/like guns.....Guns are a perenially favourite for women in general.

Is like a dirty shooting now.... I am too young for all this... :-[

Xiao hong, Are you meeting up all this guys tonight @ ??? place.

Sweetie, don't worry.. not only YOU too young to hear all this, I am too you to hear all this too..

What say u instead of going to these "older" ppl's place tonite, us, young people meet up, just the 2 of us, and stay away from all this "dirty shooting" talk??? :love7: :love7:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Guest xiaohong

Really ah? My info also tells me that SWEETIE 1981 is rather big size.......

More to love, no discrimination here ya ? :thumbsup: :bootyshake:

Oh no.....definitely no discrimination! Havent you heard "Good things come in big packages"....and yes, definitely more to love :love9:.....totally couldnt agree with you more! :love7: