• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Unichip tuning(anyne done it) Price $1400 and up to 195Bhp

Guest triple8

Guest triple8

Anyone one done Unichip tuning? I met a tuner at Ubi who has tuned a SLK 200 with pulley to almost 250bhp. Is this possible? They do dyno tuning and road tuning afterwards.. looks tempting cos the cost is very low..

Most of them i heard is the Kleeman kit.

Alternatively Mkb(AMG tuned by them) or Mtech(Australian?) Pls comment.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest triple8

Great .. finally hear from someone who did it. So u took it out?

having said that, Kleeman and M-tech both uses pulley kit, this in long term will strain the compressor and some pipings.

I may consider the mkb solution cos they dont use pulley kit but the software/header with downpipe with sport cats can give up to 205 bhp.. but price is about 20% higher than kleeman/m-tech.

Guest triple8

But it seemed like the unichip tuner could optimise yr performance accordingly to your driving patterns as they would tune it on the road, they claimed to even improve yr mileage/litre yet giving u higher bhp. The only risk is that unichip tuner are not professional merc tuners, they tune ALL cars

they claimed to even improve yr mileage/litre yet giving u higher bhp

Sorry bro, once you tweak for more HP especially within usable midrange powerband you can forget about fuel economy.

My advise, Conti car are really diff , it need to pay for those brand parts for the car......Mine now with Kleemann, so far so good.....No mis-firing

9339 is absolutely right. Estab company R&D saves you a whole lot of headaches in future. Having said that, a bro of mine bought an active autowerke supercharger kit for his e46 M3 which was supposed to be really well engineered. In the end, heat soak under the bonnet caused too many problems especially to the electronics rendering the car unsafe to punt around.