• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Olympic Opening Ceremony

g8crasher

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

m here watching it........... u didnt see me on tv????????

bro.. we are watching the OLYMPIC games... not the OLDMPIC games... :whip2: :whip2: :tazzie: :bboyspin: :yumyum:

Guest sy69u

bro.. we are watching the OLYMPIC games... not the OLDMPIC games... :whip2: :whip2: :tazzie: :bboyspin: :yumyum:

haha... very funny..... wait for me to cum back then u know who is OLD...................... chicken pie u!!!!!! get e :ky: ready!!!!

Guest narmi

Bro willy, i think u hit the nail on the head liow!

Guest sy69u

bro narmi.......... narbi u..... belum kena belum tau, sudah kena hari hari mau

Guest narmi

bro narmi.......... narbi u..... belum kena belum tau, sudah kena hari hari mau

:ky: :asshole:

Bro, all here waiting for u!! :la:

Eh, u not in singapore ah now?

Are u coming to the kopi session later?

China has upped the ante man. You guys caught beach volleyball session ? Man the cheerleaders were a different class. Which rug did they pull 'em up from!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

China has upped the ante man. You guys caught beach volleyball session ? Man the cheerleaders were a different class. Which rug did they pull 'em up from!

I did watch the volleyball too...China very strong! Also China's women's weightlifter Chen Xiexia, sure gold!

Also watch out these potential gold... for China!

1). Air Rifle - Du Li

2). Diving - Guo JingJing

3). Hurdles - Liu Xiang

4). Badminton - Lin Dan

5). Gymnastics (pole vault) - Cheng Fei

6). Table Tennis - wang Hao

7). Yao Ming - Basketball

8). Tennism - Zheng Jie

Guest sy69u

hav u noticed the china ladies urshers. damn pretty lah..........i really pity them. after the olympic they got no more work. most of them will end up in singapore. will most probably work near my house... hehehehehehehehe

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

hav u noticed the china ladies urshers. damn pretty lah..........i really pity them. after the olympic they got no more work. most of them will end up in singapore. will most probably work near my house... hehehehehehehehe

Best :thumbsup: Update us here if they're coming! :la: