• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Good News- KLEEMANN

Guest 9339

Time to dyno liao...

Really keen to see where they squeeze all the extra power out of the 1.8l block.

Better drag a stock W204 (RisingSun? haha) along to dyno for a baseline reference....

Hope u guys are aware the engine & supercharger do wear out...

Like MMB said.. u may run faster but I will last longer.... haha...

Sour grape liao...

wah bro.... really sour grapes arh u........ if wear out then, change the car... hehehehehehe

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was in C55 last night, three person 0-200km/h 8 sec nia lei

damn that's a quick 'um... I mean run. If I ride in C55 maybe the time might be under 8 secs leh :swduel:

Guest morganoh

damn that's a quick 'um... I mean run. If I ride in C55 maybe the time might be under 8 secs leh :swduel:

I went to mbm at 1.30pm. and waited till 3pm was told they are not coming.

waste time

Guest CBlack

Nice bro, you ordered the cam shaft already?

How much did you spend for that 100 bhp gain?

the cam shaft for the four cylinders still under development but was told that it should be ready soon. kleemann currently have it for the v6 and v8 engine. no 100bhp gain yet la. the 240bhp was based on the dyno kleemann did in their workshop. wheather there different so it may not be so much cos here is so hot.

Guest jenvid

haha no wonder c55 looks happy yesterday. he kana poisoned for rim also, new shoe on the c55 soon :devil2:

haha... finally... time to upsize tyres and buka with piece of mind....

Guest Sweetie1981

My rims are only original AMG 18", any advise or can any one bring to to change to bigger rim, i like it big :love7:

Why i wasnt invited to tune my kleemann ???

Guest CBlack

My rims are only original AMG 18", any advise or can any one bring to to change to bigger rim, i like it big :love7:

check out the commercial thread for nice rims

Guest Sweetie1981

check out the commercial thread for nice rims

I dont know how...email but no respond. can someone help?

Yeah..Deep dish is the way to go...I just installed mine on my SLK..If you want to see the real big rim and deep dish in person, you may want to click on those links Cblack sent to you and contact WHEELS. They will show you what is deep dish rim.