• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sense-making of grooming

thought of starting a thread for us to share our thoughts.

have been asking around about grooming.

price range varies but i got a quote of 1k+, which kindda shocked me.

maybe i am outta touch, but 1k+?

today, i went to ask one of those carpark in the malls type.

almost 4k for 10 sessions which last for 5 years...?

isn't it more worth the while to just repaint?

for comments, if any.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked the one at VIVO once... and was shocked by their rates.... and their attitude too.... And as for Cars International.... used to go to them back then at Marina Sq... end result is pathetic... scratched my ride once...talked to the manager... he act blur......  never went back to them again... But $1k per trip... is almost ridiculous.... maybe can ask BM how much he charge.... :devil:

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

mine is 1k+ with revol....

if you are referring to CARS INTERNATIONAL...give them a miss...tried, interior is too damn oily.

I'm with Revol too! Agree about Cars International.

Nope... don trust those mobile groomers....

Any bros tried this groomer before?

https://m.facebook.com/SingaporeLuckyCarPolish?id=481351908584866&_rdr

Thinking of getting them to polish car and remove scratches

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Cars International @ Jusco Tebrau City is good.

Normally need to make an appointment with them. Good workers and manager attitude.

I signed up with them 4 years ago for a 10 session package @ RM2000 but now the rates has gone up to RM2400 for 6 sessions.

Other Cars International branches in JB not as crowded and popular except Tebrau City.