• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Congratulations Calp on the purchase of your Masterpiece!

g8crasher

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bor lah he went to see some W202 but condition not very good hence told him about 2 Masterpiece models on sale on SGCarmart. He took one car to Ah Yong @ MBM and came out from inspection with a clean bill of health. Only requires minor parts replacement. :)

White knight 124 hehe.

Right now he needs some rims, AMG Gen II bodykit, suspension and exhaust so leave it up to you to psycho some poison hahaha

Thank you guys,

It's true that I was inclined to C180s at the beginning; but didn't come across a good one till I made the purchase... In the end I went with Leon's advice; a W124 masterpiece...

Not bad eh; so many features, and very comfortable to drive...

Everything is fine, well... except that my wife was not happy with its color at the beginning (white=wedding car=cab :-[) ; but she seems to get used to it:) No choice anyway 8.)

btw, it's too early for me to get any poison:) I am monitoring the fc and other stuff; maybe after our meetup I ll take it down to mbm for some minor fixes... need to change the lower arm bushings in the near future; but I don't know how much it will cost?

oh, I don't really mind, but I think my car doesn't have an alarm:) I think the previous owner had installed a central locking remote only -apart from the original infrared locking mechanism-. So where is the best place to get an alarm installed with a reasonable price?

Finally, related -but not limited- to W124s: Where do you have your car wash, paint protection, grooming, and stuff like that? Or do you do these things on your own? I am totally noob to them esp in Singapore... :)

Once again,

Special thanks to leon, 9339, and Ah Yong for their assisstance and help :)

Guest sy69u

welcome to the E Class family...............

a much better choice then the C180 u brought to MBM the other day.

meet up with us for more decent 'poison'. nothing expensive........ dont worry :angel1:

OK, Car wash .....Good place recommended by Kompressor..

1 good place you must go, Shell petrol Koisk between Lor 18 an Lor 16 Geylang , clean & good wash :thumbsup:, and eyes washing too while waiting for your car to be wash......

Happy washing dude...