• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sharing : what you did on your w212?

Eddy tan

hi bro can show how amg red bbk look like?

for a moment....i didnt know how to upload pics.....

Damn right. My virgin post with a image uploaded.

post-390-0-75163900-1379027527_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone done or knows if a mod from single exhaust to 2 exhaust possible on a E200 CGI? Thx.

Quite a number of bros have done this on their W204. It should be similar for W212...

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/12403-wts-oem-mercedes-e-class-twin-exhaust-system-awc-207-amg-diffuser/?hl=%2Btwin+%2Bexhaust Check this out for the possibilities...

a better view of it. i really enjoy this addition of AMG BBK to my w212.

That's a Prodrive GC 5? What is the correct offset for 19" to get the 'flushed' look?

I'm contemplating Ray G25 18"', but the offset is rather aggressive and I worry it might rub against the fenders, especially the rears.

Anyone here has fitted one?

That's a Prodrive GC 5? What is the correct offset for 19" to get the 'flushed' look?

I'm contemplating Ray G25 18"', but the offset is rather aggressive and I worry it might rub against the fenders, especially the rears.

Whats the width and offset of g25 ?

I've seen 19" on a w204 so it shd be fine

Hi Cocolola, i did insert a spacer for the rear wheel to achieve the "flush". Front 245 Rear 275 tyres.

If you are driving a w212, IMO a 19" will be most suitable for comfort and appearance.

Whats the width and offset of g25 ?

I've seen 19" on a w204 so it shd be fine

It's on a indent basis. I've made mistake in the past ordering a wrong offset, it's was an expensive lesson learned.

A little tentative this time.

The 18" G25 offset for front is 42, 8 1/2 wide, rear is 9, offset 45. Flushed wheels always have this visual effect on me, they looked slightly bigger than it is....

Hi Cocolola, i did insert a spacer for the rear wheel to achieve the "flush". Front 245 Rear 275 tyres.

If you are driving a w212, IMO a 19" will be most suitable for comfort and appearance.

There should be not much penalty on ride comfort from 18 to 19 inches rims, especially the replacement are lighter alloys.

From a performance perspective, there should be but I think the diff is small. The cost deltas between 18 & 19 is also very small, just 50 dollars, but I have to forgo my current 18 " tyres. They are still good for at least half a year. But the new 19 tyres should cost significantly more?