• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mods on a 2009 W204

Hi bros,

As you guys know, I'm pretty new here... So, I'm just learning, please be patient! :)

I'd like to know if I changed my headlamps now, would my warranty from C&C be void?

Also, since my C200K is in Cavansite Blue, I'd like to know if there are any good rims ard 19" that have red trimmings... I think it would look awesome. Unless you guys have some other ideas? I'd like to know! 

I'd really like to have the DRLs too!! Benzline quoted me like 

W204 Facelift Bi-xenon h/lamp and facelift taillamp $6300 before GST, W204 Facelift Halogen h/lamp and facelift taillamp $2900 before GST

Is this a good price? Will my warranty be void if i did this?

Thanks folks!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome.

Typical C&C warranty is 3 yrs , so there shouldnt be any warranty left.

To change the headlights, you would also need to change the bonnet else the headlights wouldnt fit. While you're at it, might as well change the bumpers to complete the conversion. So you need to factor in these costs in your budget too.

For your rims, many moons ago the trend is to use ProDubs to achieve the look. For me, I use the cheapo method and just sticker my rims. There's a boss here who sticker his volks g25 rims. Can consider this rim as it gives the "flush" look.

Hi and welcome.

Typical C&C warranty is 3 yrs , so there shouldnt be any warranty left.

To change the headlights, you would also need to change the bonnet else the headlights wouldnt fit. While you're at it, might as well change the bumpers to complete the conversion. So you need to factor in these costs in your budget too.

For your rims, many moons ago the trend is to use ProDubs to achieve the look. For me, I use the cheapo method and just sticker my rims. There's a boss here who sticker his volks g25 rims. Can consider this rim as it gives the "flush" look.

Hi YC,

Thanks! I do have warranty from C&C, cos i bought it from Republic Auto.. They're a subsidiary of C&C and they give a 1 yr warranty on their mercs!:P

I think Benzline offers the bonnet inclusive... Not too sure tho.... Thanks ya!

I think you need to check with Republic regarding the terms and conditions of the warranty.

Normally lighting stuff does not affect warranty, they are more concerned with engine and transmission mods. 

End of the day Republic auto is the one backing you up, so time to negotiate..