• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wheels

Guest nemo

Hey any body know what size rims suitable for merc B170???

Is it possible for 18inch wheels??

What spec is needed?

Where is a good place to go to to do rims for Merc?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 777kenny

What spec is needed?

Our stock 17" is in the size of 17x7 Offset +49 and PCD 5x112. Besides those from Merc, Brabus, Carlsson and Lorinser, it's quite hard to find aftermarket rims for the B in 17", or even in 18", though there are a lot of 19" and above ones.

My B is on 18"...and I know one of our bro's B is on 19" :thumbsup:

It is almost impossible to find those locally available Taiwan/China/Thailand rims for the B. Most probably you need to indent thru shops (to import from Europe/Japan/US)

Here is my 18" chromie from Japan 8.)

Rwy1.jpg

777kenny ]

What spec is needed?

Our stock 17" is in the size of 17x7 Offset +49 and PCD 5x112. Besides those from Merc, Brabus, Carlsson and Lorinser, it' wrote:

Bro 19 inch wat width and offset can fit huh??

Is your car lowered Bro?

Bros got another question..... :D Is it possible the make the lamp caover darkend... dun really know how to discribe... u guys know the Suzuki Swift Sport stock headlamp covers. Something like that. Do any workshop do for our BClass.

Guest 777kenny

Can u Bros tell me those 19inch types are what brand? And where is a good place to see?

Those 19" are from Fabulous in Japan. There are many shops around...the problem is hardly any rims are suitable for the B due to its high offset (around +49) and PCD 5x112.

The best place to search for rims is the Internet. Look around and if you manage to find one suitable, you can always import them thru shops. At least that's what I did ;)

Guest 777kenny

Bros got another question..... :D Is it possible the make the lamp caover darkend... dun really know how to discribe... u guys know the Suzuki Swift Sport stock headlamp covers. Something like that. Do any workshop do for our BClass.

Yep...they look damn fierce. I'm sure you can always find a workshop or two in the Hotstuff magazine http://www.hotstuffmag.net/

One thing though, darken/tinted head lamps are not LTA friendly.

777kenny ]

Yep...they look damn fierce. I' wrote:

http://www.hotstuffmag.net/[/url]

One thing though, darken/tinted head lamps are not LTA friendly.

Do u know if MBM does it?

Can u Bros tell me those 19inch types are what brand? And where is a good place to see?

Those 19" are from Fabulous in Japan. There are many shops around...the problem is hardly any rims are suitable for the B due to its high offset (around +49) and PCD 5x112.

The best place to search for rims is the Internet. Look around and if you manage to find one suitable, you can always import them thru shops. At least that's what I did ;)

Bro can PM me link to check out online??

Hey Hey Bros!!! Bought Pro-Drive rims... the main center hole need to chamfer a bit... today I go collect ... if possible i will post pics!!! The new rim is

18inch x 8 ET 50+

Cant wait to collect it tonight!!!! javascript:popupWindow()' alt='a>)'>

Guest 777kenny

nemo ]

Hey Hey Bros!!! Bought Pro-Drive rims... the main center hole need to chamfer a bit... today I go collect ... if possible i will post pics!!! The new rim is

18inch x 8 ET 50+

Cant wait to collect it tonight!!!! p><p> <blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="1434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><a href=http://www.lstauto.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=3'[/url])' alt='url])'>

Cool...waiting for the pics :rockon:

Actually like the CS2 better... hee hee sorry... but really very ex to get... so compromise and got the Revspec 2.... hee hee..

Any Bro know where to do big brake kits for the B-Class.... :rockon: Very tempted to make it look real cool with big calipers and disc!! Any of u bros know where can get good and cheap in SG??

Nemo, Nice rims .... Give us some field report of the new wheels.

I put on the rims and took left my spare tyres at home. Car is lighten. When I move off I can feel my car roll of a tat faster. At higher speed around 90-110.. ride actually feel smoother and quieter with the Rev Spec tyres. Tyre profile is now 40 instead of 45 but it did not really take away comfort. Lighter and bigger rims really made acceleration a bit quicker. Overall me a satisfied customer :rockon:

• 2 weeks later...