• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wanted: Wedding Cars.sg Chauffeur service (OLD)

Guest jenvid

For all those interested in signing up. Pls PM me the following

1. Name as in NRIC

2. NRIC num

3. Date of birth

4. VRN

5. Model of vehicle

Purpose is for clearing the security at the British Embassy at Tanglin Rd

Folks,

WeddingCars just called me again to confirm the service is still required.

It is $100 for the session.

Bascially the service is for chauffeuring guest from Orchard road Hotel to British Embassy & back or vice versa supporting the McLaren team.

5 cars are needed.

I think we can do the first trip then gather at dempsey for kopi then return back to finish off the second leg.

He says they are basically the third liner in this biz case. Also the going rate for that nite is $180/hr for S class not like what Sy69u says... sorry lah no new header or watsoever

C class or E class also can.

Cars

1) Jenvid

2) Willy

3)

4)

5)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, dont mind me asking, but what date is this going to be?

Also, i'm a bit confused about the $100 and then $180 p/hr rate..

The date is 26 Sep. Rate is $100 flat. Any additional trip will be $50 per trip.

For all those interested in signing up. Pls PM me the following

1. Name as in NRIC

2. NRIC num

3. Date of birth

4. VRN

5. Model of vehicle

Purpose is for clearing the security at the British Embassy at Tanglin Rd

Folks,

It is $100 for the session on 26 Sep.

Bascially the service is for chauffeuring guest from Orchard road Hotel to British Embassy & back or vice versa supporting the McLaren team.

5 cars are needed.

I think we can do the first trip then gather at dempsey for kopi then return back to finish off the second leg.

He says they are basically the third liner in this biz case. Also the going rate for that nite is $180/hr for S class not like what Sy69u says... sorry lah no new header or watsoever

Cars

1) Jenvid

2) Willy

3) 9339

4)

5)

What's the timing like?

From what time? must know la, so that I don't take leave from work.

Hi all,

I'm looking for Mercedes (C or E class) with driver to chauffeur clients from Hotel to British High Comm at about 6-7pm and send them back to Hotel again at about 10pm on 26 Sept 08. $100 will be pay for the service. Please advise if you or your friends interested.

Hi,

Pls note registration is closed. Warren from WeddingCars will be contacting you in due course.

Cklasse & Sy69u ? You guys onz ? Pls SMS Warren directly if u are still keen. Contact is at the first post.

OK, I have submitted my name to Warren......

Folks,

5 cars are needed.

Cars

1) Jenvid

2) Willy

3) 9339

4) Cklasse

5)

Understand from Warren, the more the merrier.. pls sms him direct.

Need to state here that I dont work for him, just passing a msg along for those who wish to earn some quick $

BTW pls bring your WT lor...

---------------------------------

Folks,

5 cars are needed.

Cars

1) Jenvid

2) Willy

3) 9339

4) Cklasse

5) Rysk

Tell me what time you convoying I will station myself at the bridge to photograph you fellows haha

OK, good ideal....

Guys,We be meeting at Tan Quee Lan street @ 1745 to collect our car pass/decal.

Remember to bring WT

(The Tian Tian Steam Boat and the DHL balloon.)