• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Dinner cum GTG on the first week of AUGUST

Dinner at THE OLIVE TREE at Intercontinental Hotel (BUGIS JUNCTION)

Date: 1st August 2013 THURSDAY

Time: 7pm....

Hi PPL...it's been so long since CNY that we had a dinner GTG....so now it's time to come out and meet-up for dinner and TCSS!!!

My first attempt at organising... pardon me if I didn't do a good job... DO suggest if you have a better place than the abovementioned.... (we can always impromptu, but would be best if can pre-book the place) 

Place was selected for the 1 for 1 dinner buffet promo....

Come Join US!!!

1. Berrie

2. Ah Bui

3. Golfer

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Should be around $50 per pax.... But could be cheaper if got 3+1 credit card promo.... I'm trying to see response before hunting for location.... Should be a weekday... I'll put up more info tomorrow... Now tired.....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Location decided... PLEASE REFER TO FIRST POST!!!!! THANKS!!! :stuff:  :stuff: :stuff:  

• Like 1

Hi PPL...it's been so long since CNY that we had a dinner GTG....so now it's time to come out and meet-up for dinner and TCSS!!!

My first attempt at organising... pardon me if I didn't do a good job... DO suggest if you have a better place than the abovementioned.... (we can always impromptu, but would be best if can pre-book the place) 

Come Join US!!!

1. Berrie

2. Ah Bui

3. Golfer

4. Tigershark (maybe tua-er :P)

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Come Join US!!!

1. Berrie

2. Ah Bui

3. Golfer

5. Oldman (since AB orgui-nise....I support lor...)

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Come Join US!!!

1. Berrie

2. Ah Bui

3. Golfer

5. Oldman (since AB orgui-nise....I support lor...)

6. Paladin  (since Oldman support....i also come lor.....)

All so busy to meet for dinner? Or the place not good enough? :phew:  :phew:  :phew:

I suspect it's because not enough chio bus'....... chio bus'... where are thou??? :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

How to compete with this chio bu???? I'm just  Ah Bui..... Just not attractive enough.... :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

hahaha...maybe...some attracted by the other chio bu...the CLA.