• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Clubbing

Guest milk15

Guest milk15

Hello everyone here @ sgmerc.com,

Was wondering whether anyone here goes clubbing? Usually wer?

Sorry and no offense to guys here, I always had a thinking that guys that owned M/B should always be goin to KTV. Only those that drives Daddy's Mercs then will go clubbing / disco... rite? :-X

Sob..Sob... I dun go KTV because poor man. And dun drive M/B. (Only sometime drives Dad's old old 124 E200 when my own car in workshop).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest milk15

So i asumed that most M/B owners here dun goes disco?? eg. MOS, Butter factory, St James Power house etc.....

Mainly, goes pubs or KTV for drinking?

No offense... Jus kay Poh... Curious...

Guest millionmilebenz

Bro if you're curious, please join us at the next meet. We'll show you how driving a Benz can be cool, too. 8)

"Come to the Dark Side..." hiak hiak hiak....

Guest milk15

Bro if you're curious, please join us at the next meet. We'll show you how driving a Benz can be cool, too. 8)

"Come to the Dark Side..." hiak hiak hiak....

Yup, driving a Mercs can be cool too.

But driving one ain't cheap. Only big boss drives M/B... Haha... (Joking)

:D

Guest millionmilebenz

But driving one ain't cheap. Only big boss drives M/B... Haha... (Joking)

:D

Not necessarily, bro. My '91 W126 300SEL Classic "only" cost me $24k+. I put the only in "" since value is a completely subjective measure. Anyway hope you will get the poison too, haha! :laugh:

Guest milk15

millionmilebenz ]

But driving one ain' wrote:

Not necessarily, bro. My '91 W126 300SEL Classic "only" cost me $24k+. I put the only in "" since value is a completely subjective measure. Anyway hope you will get the poison too, haha! :laugh:

Hope so.... hehe... :laugh:

Guest kepiting1sg

So i asumed that most M/B owners here dun goes disco?? eg. MOS, Butter factory, St James Power house etc.....

Mainly, goes pubs or KTV for drinking?

No offense... Jus kay Poh... Curious...

hey who say MB owner dun go clubbing. only those lau hump ku dun go only. we are all the young MB owner man.

Last weekend I was at broiler room till 3.00am man.

This hamsup lamhumku used to go until a few years back.

Got married and becums family man. :D

I remembered once I went every nite for a complete month.

The discos in Pleasure Island used to be best....wakakakaka!

They sometimes stay open until 9.00 am in the morning.

Everybody heppy!

The clubbers, the owners, the Police, the local government, the newspaper reporter, the mafia, the peddlers, the ayams....no one complaint and everybody heppy......wakakakkaka!

Welcum to Pleasure & Fantasy Island! ;D ;D ;D

Guest angela

Hello everyone here @ sgmerc.com,

Was wondering whether anyone here goes clubbing? Usually wer?

Sorry and no offense to guys here, I always had a thinking that guys that owned M/B should always be goin to KTV. Only those that drives Daddy's Mercs then will go clubbing / disco... rite? :-X

Sob..Sob... I dun go KTV because poor man. And dun drive M/B. (Only sometime drives Dad's old old 124 E200 when my own car in workshop).

Guilty as charged... I go KTV. Actually only 1 ktv.. Lido

And yes, quite a lot of Mercs in the parking lots.

Guest milk15

Guilty as charged... I go KTV. Actually only 1 ktv.. Lido

And yes, quite a lot of Mercs in the parking lots.

Haha... So i was not totally wrong... ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pipn8ez

No more for me leow unless got 2 entertain then will grudgingly attend for a while. Other than that prefer to vege out in front of the TV.

Last time young and ai cheong you tell me who dun like to stand below dance platform and mingle with hiao cha bor ? ;D

Guest redbell

nx week onwards, come down to where else at orchard hotel shopping arcade. monday, wednesday and friday. i'll be there.... not work ah! we can drink and chill there lah!!

Guest wilsonlim25

ha, with so much hype about drink-driving, it's gonna be chore to drive out and worry about the aftermath.

PS: no wonder sgmerc.com doesn't have a drinking session meetup. Ha.

• 1 month later...
Guest triple8

Hi everyone,

Im a newbie here. Jus wondering if anyone here clubs? It will be great if there are some clubbing kakis over there. ;D

Yes, i'm new here. I will be getting my ride this wed.. cant wait.. what ride is yours? Mine is a W203 Obsidien black.

Guest pinkie

triple8 ]

Hi everyone,

Im a newbie here. Jus wondering if anyone here clubs? It will be great if there are some clubbing kakis over there. wrote:

Yes, i'm new here. I will be getting my ride this wed.. cant wait.. what ride is yours? Mine is a W203 Obsidien black.

Hi there! Mine is CLS350. Mayb we can meetup for a cuppa. =) Any meetup in this forum?

Guest millionmilebenz

Hi guys! Welcome to the club!

We have at least 1 monthly meet-up on the last Sun of the month, and you guys just missed it yesterday. Not to worry, there are usually informal get-togethers during the month, just check in the "Latest Announcement" section.

Hope to meet both of you in the next gathering!

Guest CBlack

Hi guys! Welcome to the club!

We have at least 1 monthly meet-up on the last Sun of the month, and you guys just missed it yesterday. Not to worry, there are usually informal get-togethers during the month, just check in the "Latest Announcement" section.

Hope to meet both of you in the next gathering!

we are hoping to have a meet up some time mid july on a friday night. meet up, makkan then go clubbing ;D