• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTT/WTS C63 AMG BBK

jes

I have a set of C63 AMG BBK to trade with original AMG package sport brake (good condition hor pls). If trade, buyer has to pay for my installation cost. Front 360/36mm back 330/26mm. Calipers are red in colour. These will come with two sets of brake pads for front brakes. One performance pads (abt 20k+ km of life left) and the other amg pads (shld be ard same lifespan). The selling price will be $4300/. DISCLAIMER..The brakes squeal like shit. No low ballers thks.

• Like 1

Bro, I have a AMG sports package brake set. I'm not very clear about the trade in or exchange part. Pls clarify.

How old is your kit?If 1yr old +- few mths, we just arrange to mt at workshop, swap brakes and you pay for labour cost provided both parties agree to accept each other's brakes as it is. I oredi stated tt mine screeches a lot.

Yup brand new fm Benzline DOP 02/05/12 (receipts are still with me if you want)

Screeching is usually caused by the pads.  Do the original AMG pads screech?

Your 4.3K price is inclusive of the sports package brakes trade in i.e. 4.3K + sports package brakes?

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Screeching is usually caused by the pads.  Do the original AMG pads screech?

Your 4.3K price is inclusive of the sports package brakes trade in i.e. 4.3K + sports package brakes?

I tried both (AMG performance and non-performance if there is such a thing. Workshop say I just listen). No no, I'm not so greedy, actually I just want back my stock brakes and was quoted $4000 before GST (hence I came out with this figure). It's either you trade brakes with me or pay me/get the stock brakes.

I tried both (AMG performance and non-performance if there is such a thing. Workshop say I just listen). No no, I'm not so greedy, actually I just want back my stock brakes and was quoted $4000 before GST (hence I came out with this figure). It's either you trade brakes with me or pay me/get the stock brakes.

Seriously, the screeching doesn't sound right if these are stock AMG pads. There's definitely more to it.

I'm assuming that with the trade in, you are asking for 4k? Thanks.

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Hmmm..seems like my post confusing many. I also get asked many questions which are in the post..Let me try my best to summarise.

1. Trade your AMG sports package kit (cross drilled rotors) with my C63 AMG kit and installation cost  you pay.

2. Buy my kit for $4300.

3. If you know of better deal to get AMG sports package brakes, let me know price and my brakes will let go at that price.

Hmmm..seems like my post confusing many. I also get asked many questions which are in the post..Let me try my best to summarise.

1. Trade your AMG sports package kit (cross drilled rotors) with my C63 AMG kit and installation cost  you pay.

2. Buy my kit for $4300.

3. If you know of better deal to get AMG sports package brakes, let me know price and my brakes will let go at that price.

PM you Jes, I'm keen to swap.

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!