• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hello guys.. got CLA45 just before CNY from C&C.

Just want to share that the speaker mesh in the middle front cracked at the edge recently.

I have no idea how it happened but C&C got it replaced without any question asked. 

any pics?

After you have paid so much for it..... They shouldn't ......

Hello guys.. got CLA45 just before CNY from C&C.

Just want to share that the speaker mesh in the middle front cracked at the edge recently.

I have no idea how it happened but C&C got it replaced without any question asked.

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...

Why???

Just wish to share if u owned night style cla45 , pls go Vicom for inspection but not STM ..

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

because the night style rear passenger mirror only 30% if u go STA u will failed ur inspection but Vicom will pass... Which I also don't know why

hmm but I thought CNC is only partial night style.... meaning all the black side mirrors and window trims but not the rear window....

The tint is done locally....

hmm but I thought CNC is only partial night style.... meaning all the black side mirrors and window trims but not the rear window....

The tint is done locally....

C&C replaced the window glass for night package, if not, it won't pass local homolgation.

Not sure if PI cars get their glass replaced.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

C&C replaced the window glass for night package, if not, it won't pass local homolgation.

Not sure if PI cars get their glass replaced.

guess need to be done too if they want sell the car . There is no priority to either C&C or PI , cos here is Singapore...not Malaysia lol

• 1 month later...

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.my/pab/dsc_my/globalsessionid/DSC_ger677B3E3362646D62FF376203000D5400/dsc_locale/en_MY/appId/DSC_ger/siteLocale/en_MY/DSCStdEquipmentCCPrintPDF.jam4;jsessionid=000012WyALlTfxCX5S4Zg-taMxM:186tmpib7?!!=bp

The above is the specs for the CLA 45 in Malaysia

Main features:

1. 1st 2 batches will be Edition 1 only

2. Waiting list is 1 year

3. Panaromic roof and Comand online

4. DVD capability

5. Pre safe and adaptive brake systems included

6. Blind spot assist

7. Drive Plus kit included

8. Matt black 19in AMG rims

9. No performance suspension nor exhaust system (only reserved for A45)

10. Only grey, white, silver and black available for Malaysia

11. Full leather seats

• 2 weeks later...