• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Equinox Restaurant

Guest gainax

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro must ask u 2 things first -

You going for the food

OR

You going to impress cha bor ?

8.)

If you want both & a very romantic evening, may I suggest Les Amis au Jardin. Excellent service and great food at roughly a similar price range w/o alcohol.

Guest gainax

Bro must ask u 2 things first -

You going for the food

OR

You going to impress cha bor ?

8.)

If you want both & a very romantic evening, may I suggest Les Amis au Jardin. Excellent service and great food at roughly a similar price range w/o alcohol.

You hit the bull's eye on the first try ;D

my gal never been there before, so thought I celebrate her coming bday by bringing her there.

Edited*

Thxs for the 2 recommendations, both decos looks great and im sure the food are better compare to Equinox. But I think i have to bring my gal to equinox for the view instead of the food, she's never been "up" there before. :-\

Guest sy69u

bro, depends on wat u 1 2 do after tat........... hahahahahahahaha.

view is fantastic but make sure u sit near near the huge glass window. my advise make a reservation.

food suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, really cannot make it. army food taste better.

price is ridiculously expensive.

my suggestion is have your dinner in 1 of the better restaurant in raffles city tat serves good food, then proceed to asia bar, the lounge above equinox. same view but u dont pay expensive for bad food.

Another suggestion.....

Go for a NICE......Hotel suite, have your dinner there..... and..... and......

Few month later........

Wedding Convoy for Sgmerc hee........

Guest gainax

bro, depends on wat u 1 2 do after tat........... hahahahahahahaha.

view is fantastic but make sure u sit near near the huge glass window. my advise make a reservation.

food suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, really cannot make it. army food taste better.

price is ridiculously expensive.

my suggestion is have your dinner in 1 of the better restaurant in raffles city tat serves good food, then proceed to asia bar, the lounge above equinox. same view but u dont pay expensive for bad food.

Asia bar also cant garantee get window seats...or for that matter, any seats at all lolz

Another suggestion.....

Go for a NICE......Hotel suite, have your dinner there..... and..... and......

Few month later........

Wedding Convoy for Sgmerc hee........

rofl, you guys are evil!

I'll keep that wedding convoy offer in mind!

oot: saw sgmerc got interview in the newpapers regarding the BMW 17 car wedding convoy. :thumbsup:

Guest sy69u

we just completed 1 wedding convoy. think it was last month. only 40 mercs....

Was it the all white merc or all green ones ha?

hahahahahahahahahaha. got green 1 meh?

Guest jenvid

we just completed 1 wedding convoy. think it was last month. only 40 mercs....

Was it the all white merc or all green ones ha?

hahahahahahahahahaha. got green 1 meh?

Have green... that's when the pple's eyes turn green with envy lor.... Silver lah deh...

the food is very much better but no view lah.

You make sure you book the verendah seating early! The view depends on whether you're looking outside the window or under the table.

Guest sy69u

the food is very much better but no view lah.

You make sure you book the verendah seating early! The view depends on whether you're looking outside the window or under the table.

i rather under if there is a lady with a short skirt... hehehehehehehehehehe. but must make sure she is doing the infamous sharon stone's pose. hahahahahahaha :pray: :pray: :pray:

• 3 months later...

I have been to Equinox and I can tell you it that it offers really good food and service although at a price.

2970543451_da30d19fde_b.jpg

2970543967_a249ec0c1b_b.jpg

2970544471_3f5acf44f6_b.jpg

2971386224_3d8d86a5d3_b.jpg

2970545203_e7059df3f4_b.jpg

2971387070_19b3695c66_b.jpg

2970546047_ae49eb96c0_b.jpg

2970546487_41ac694f06_b.jpg

2970546905_b128ce85d5_b.jpg

2971388626_4308593d02_b.jpg

2970547747_20b5ac3f31_b.jpg

2970548139_c066daa838_b.jpg

2970548589_1234217b04_b.jpg

2970549003_f834e74569_b.jpg

2970549391_ff00045590_b.jpg

With its lavish cutlery, layout and food, you are bound to gave a nice meal. Prices are steep at $50+++ for high tea. Uploading so many photos is nothing short of tiring. ;D

Embarassed to say my camera model. Pictures were taken on 1/1/2007 with a JVC camcorder, the 3CCD version. High noise levels can be seen. Currently using a Canon S5 IS and I am very pleased with it.

Embarassed to say my camera model. Pictures were taken on 1/1/2007 with a JVC camcorder, the 3CCD version. High noise levels can be seen. Currently using a Canon S5 IS and I am very pleased with it.

bro, nothing to be embarrassed abt - i'm using and have been using the classic olympus C8080-WZ for more than 3 years liao... actually it has really a lot in common with yours... 8mp too, eletronic viewfinder, lcd that can come out and turn for the more creative shots...

but urs will makan mine with IS and knn... the 12x zoom... argh!

about ur pictures - not bad for a camcorder img. u took video and snapshot it out? or u used picture mode?

I used the camera mode. The camcorder is only able to capture VGA at 30FPS. Here are some shots from my Canon. Hope you like it.

2459347685_14a36d0560_b.jpg

ISO 400

2553039643_76a22c7365_b.jpg

ISO 80

[imghttp://farm3.static.flickr.com/2050/2444868713_0347270db1_b.jpg[/img]http://ISO 80

2328519513_7f28e537b7_b.jpg

ISO 80

2220347369_e6e78902fb_b.jpg

ISO 80

• 2 months later...