• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Gun-metal wheels on SLK280 at Merc Driving Experience

Guest redhood

Guest redhood

Does anyone have a picture of the wheels of the SLK280 that was used for the Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience? The gun-metal wheels. I thought they were damn nice... :bboyspin: Any idea whether they are only available from C&C?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

Does anyone have a picture of the wheels of the SLK280 that was used for the Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience? The gun-metal wheels. I thought they were damn nice... :bboyspin: Any idea whether they are only available from C&C?

will help u take this sunday when we go...

Guest redhood

thanks much, bro! and make sure you bring lots of sun block! if you're lucky and it rains, better still! maybe can spin 720degrees! haha! :swduel:

Guest Otsego

what time are u going tomorrow?

can i join? i dun need to drive, just see see look look and smell rubber can liao 8.)

Guest johnglh

Jeff, Yes am back and leaving tomorrow aftern.

Funny, this kind of poison is one kind where ppl are willingly drink it. I guess im the kind who whack the whole bottle instead of bit by bit.

catch up next week.

Guest angela

what time are u going tomorrow?

can i join? i dun need to drive, just see see look look and smell rubber can liao 8.)

wilson hahaha... next time sms la... if i didnt read carefully i wouldnt have noticed u asked...

yea from what i heard can have other ppl tag along to see see look look, but dun think can drive w/o signing up with them first...

u come along and be camera man for us ok? LOL, smsed u...